Waverly at Riverside

rods

I think Wavo will make this more of a game than their past game scores might hint...but really don't think they have played against a defense as good as Riverside! Riverside may win this one going away...especially if Hunter is back & 100%...

Either way, good luck to both teams!

:thumb:

From a 78 graduate of RHS GO Panthers!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Wavo will make this more of a game than their past game scores might hint...but really don't think they have played against a defense as good as Riverside! Riverside may win this one going away...especially if Hunter is back & 100%...

Either way, good luck to both teams!

:thumb:

ok look. we watched some film of parsons today. and yes it is just like everyone is talking about here parsons is a really good football club. and i am not going to say anything to take anything from that. but i am going to say parsons weither we win or weither we loose. weither yall win or yall loose respect for both teams is obviously needed to be given. neither team is overlooking the other. but just know that we are going to bring the best game that we have and we know that yall will also bring yalls. so to the winning team would you say that they deserve it? yes? no? i will say from my point of view parsons we know that yall are a physical team!! but i promise you as a senior at waverly central i hope that #1 it is a really good game! weither yall win or loose or we win or loose. and i hope that this will not be our last meeting together. *playoffs* all i am saying is we will have respect for the good team you guys are. as do i ask for the same respect from you guys. and MAY THE BETTER TEAM WIN! goodluck to you guys i really hope that yall dont get anyone hurt friday and again goodluck and i will c-ya friday night!

waverly tiger #66

Swampthang,

The question that needs to be asked is did you graduate? <_<:D

All joking aside I did graduate from Riverside. I will not tell my year.

Cardinal is a new member and does not know what he is doing yet. He needs to learn how to get a quote from another post. Cardinal will learn I have faith in him. I bet he is a St. Louis Cardinal fan instead of a Adamsville fan. There are not many Adamsville fans who would post that our coaching staff is good. :D:D

I really believe that I may know who Hbc21 and Cardinal are.

Who knows I may be wrong.

The most important thing is we all are Riverside supporters.

Good Luck Riverside this week in practice.