Campbell Co. vs. Sevier Co.

Lucky33

hey JKar (and all other interested parties)...since no one is talking much about the game, just thought I would let you know that "THE BLONDE" called ME (thats right she called me!!!) at lunch today ...

got me to smiling really fast....

JKar, will you be attending any more CC games this fall???

That's great news there peeblee (gotta keep that blood pumping, and bringing smiles to ya face). Probably not unless it's the dogs vs paws match up. score for this game is

schs 35

ccchs 14

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great news there peeblee (gotta keep that blood pumping, and bringing smiles to ya face). Probably not unless it's the dogs vs paws match up. score for this game is

schs 35

ccchs 14

bump bump

bump bump bump

bump bump bump bump

still smiling...got email from "THE BLONDE" this morniong...just wanted to share that since noone is sharing anything about the CC/SC game ...its TONITE everybody...wake up or you might miss teh kick off!!!!

i might have to go to the shamrocks vs the rebel rousers game tonight, hope my brunnette wants to go and feel a little luck of the irish (st. patty's day where r u). obviously noone wants to talk because the game is going to get real ugly peeblee. but i do have a question?

at what point in this season do we say last year was a fluke?

i might have to go to the shamrocks vs the rebel rousers game tonight, hope my brunnette wants to go and feel a little luck of the irish (st. patty's day where r u). obviously noone wants to talk because the game is going to get real ugly peeblee. but i do have a question?

a fluke??

gotta disagree there my good friend...good kids who played hard and didnt quit were the reasons for last years success...good coaching helped quite a bit too...

if I had to answer that question I would probaly have to say after next weeks game, if things dont pick up in Cougar Land...it could gain speed and momentum DOWN HILL very quickly if things dont pick up...

I stated this once...programs like the CC program tend run one of two ways...

fianlly a winning season and a season to be proud of...what follows is a two path direction...

ONE...things get turned arouond and get better and better...teh best case scenario..

TWO...the old cycle resurfaces with its big ugly head glaring and teh losing begins again until another winning season surfaces several years later and continues in this type of cycle...

which applies to CC??? ...we should know real soon...

I am pulling for the Cougs but time is running out on teh first scenario...

and take care of that brunette of yours....she likes HS football so she must be a keeper...

Last year was definetely not a fluke JKAR, it's just that this year CC doesn't have the players, the talent, the leadership, or the coaching of the previous year. Don't get me wrong, Coach Wells is a great coach that was deserving of everything he got last year, but with the loss of Coach Wampler the attitude just seams to be different at CC. You just can't lose a major part of a team like that, plus lots of starters, and just ride 1 player into another good season. CC is not yet a powerhouse by any means in 5A football, but that doesn't mean that in the next couple years they won't have another good season and make some noise in the playoffs. This years freshmen class looks real good, looks about like ours did as a freshmen, and look what that got us. So I wouldn't say it was a "fluke", just the 1st winning season in a program that should have more in the future, maybe not IMMEDIATE future, but future.

Hence forth Campbell County is once again and for the forseeable future CRAPPY COUNTY.

What a freaking joke. The radio announcer talked about a "secret weapon" to be unveiled. Two Tight wishbone is the best they can come up with??? CRAPPY COUNTY had 1 first down and 2 thats right 2 points until the game was over in the 4th qtr. Gotta give some credit though Johnson did make a very athletic play on the 51 yards screen pass TD.

Enjoy those memories of a first round playoff defeat in '04. The only way that bunch will see a playoff game will be by buying a ticket.

P.S. Nice fake punt on 4th and forever with 3 minutes left... NOT. Close 2nd to the final hail mary pass in hopes for the elusive 27 point touchdown. You would have thought Johnson had dropped the game winning pass in the Super Bowl. Just a darn shame.

Hey!!! I will agree, cchs, has been stinking it up lately this year, but try telling the guys that graduated last year... that last year was a fluke..5 shutouts!! I don't think so, losing 8-9 starters on defense last year, is hard to overcome along with the WR's...I am not making excuses, and yes I too get disguested when we lose. thats normal for anyone wanting their team to do good, but I am still supporting the young men thats playing, and to give them encouragement. :thumb: