BA-MUS

margaritaville

why does everyone ask where im at?? I dont stay on the comp. 24/7.. Im not trying to make excuses but, once again, the TSSAA refs screwed us, when we were down at the one, Ryan White jumps over the o-line/MUS D-Line and he didnt get in??? Is it possible to jump over a pile of people while on the one and not not one inch of the ball gets in the endzone??......And on another play one of MUS's receivers pushes Tremayne Townsend out the way and catches the pass for a TD...and thats not pass interference...But it was a good win by MUS, they capitalized on our mistakes, they came to play and we didnt

although MUS shut out both of us, I think either MBA or BA will knock MUS out the playoffs..People say thats the best team they've had, I personally think last years team was better...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does everyone ask where im at?? I dont stay on the comp. 24/7.. Im not trying to make excuses but, once again, the TSSAA refs screwed us, when we were down at the one, Ryan White jumps over the o-line/MUS D-Line and he didnt get in??? Is it possible to jump over a pile of people while on the one and not not one inch of the ball gets in the endzone??......And on another play one of MUS's receivers pushes Tremayne Townsend out the way and catches the pass for a TD...and thats not pass interference...But it was a good win by MUS, they capitalized on our mistakes, they came to play and we didnt

although MUS shut out both of us, I think either MBA or BA will knock MUS out the playoffs..People say thats the best team they've had, I personally think last years team was better...

I also believe last year's team was better but in addition to that I believe MBA and BA are much worse than they were last year as well. I think McCallie will be MUS' next big stepping stone in the playoffs because how it is looking atm the moment MUS will obtain a by and then more than likely I see BA playing McCallie in the quarter finals and McCallie winning and then having to play MUS in the semi finals.

I also believe last year's team was better but in addition to that I believe MBA and BA are much worse than they were last year as well. I think McCallie will be MUS' next big stepping stone in the playoffs because how it is looking atm the moment MUS will obtain a by and then more than likely I see BA playing McCallie in the quarter finals and McCallie winning and then having to play MUS in the semi finals.

I've seen both of MUS's teams- this year's and last year's. And First off I believe that their defense is the best that it has ever been. With 8 returners on that side of the ball, there is no way that aspect of the team is not better.

And on the offensive side, MUS has definately preformed. You can argue this all day long, but Park is BETTER than his older brother. He comes to play everynight. Also MUS has been playing sound football. They have really minimized their mistakes. I truly believe that this team is better than last years.

I've seen both of MUS's teams- this year's and last year's. And First off I believe that their defense is the best that it has ever been. With 8 returners on that side of the ball, there is no way that aspect of the team is not better.

And on the offensive side, MUS has definately preformed. You can argue this all day long, but Park is BETTER than his older brother. He comes to play everynight. Also MUS has been playing sound football. They have really minimized their mistakes. I truly believe that this team is better than last years.

After viewing the current MUS team first hand, I don't see any drop off from

last year. The quarterback and receivers are excellent. The defense is

disciplined and quick (particularly the secondary). The run defense may

not be quite as good as last year. All that being said, if they continue to

play error free football, then they will coast to the gold ball.

Impressive win by MUS. However, BA had the opportunities but could

find the endzone on two separate drives from the 1/2 yard line and

3 yard line. The drive to open the game ended with an interception

inside the five. The score is a bit deceiving. No question that MUS

is is the best team in D-II and one of the top five in TN (overall).

If you can't punch the ball into the endzone with one of the best

offensive tackles in the state to guide the way, then you can't

expect to win.

Good observation, but it takes more than one guy on the line. Last year, in short yardage situations, you had a Barry Turner lining up in the full house backfield to lead block behind not only Mike, but a bunch of really good, experienced blockers including 3 time all-state selection Nick Forte. This year, they don't even use that formation in short yardage because they simply don't have the horses.

Well we are all impressed, you were actually at the game and could maybe be on the team.

Now, use your head, if the refs were that big a deal, do you think that there might be someone else besides you complaining about them?

Didn't you complain about BA losing to McCallie because of reffing? Either every ref in the state is out to screw BA, or you're full of sh!t.

I wouldnt call it complaining, just stating the obvious, and i guess every ref is out to get us... Were you even at the game??

Edited by Eagles09

Well we are all impressed, you were actually at the game and could maybe be on the team.

Now, use your head, if the refs were that big a deal, do you think that there might be someone else besides you complaining about them?

yall talking about me being on the team, what teams do yall play for??

mus raped ba its going to take alot for ba to knock them out of the playoffs

i know ba plays harder in the playoffs if u beat them in the regular season, but they wont be able to beat mus who dominated them