Siegel at Smyrna

Bigdust100

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna 42

Siegel 14

Smyrnas competitions record is 23 wins 12 losses with all 3 losses coming to top 10 teams with 2 being in the top 5. (brentwood 5-1/ ravenwood 5-1/wc 6-0)

Siegels competition record ------- 13 wins 16 losses! With 2 of thos wins against region 4a teams and one against a team playing its first full yr of varsity football.

They also lost to a 1 win 4 loss lebanon team that is unraveling.

All the smoke and mirrors used to get a nice looking record will see the light of day friday night.

It also helps to have hoolie's and other siegel posters comments to get a little extra fire going. Smyrna is usually an all businee type approach but they are upset and I predict will explode right out of the gate friday night especially all those types that siegel and hollie don't approve of you know the rednecks, working class folks and all those "others" you have dis disdain for.

It also helps to have hoolie's and other siegel posters comments to get a little extra fire going. Smyrna is usually an all businee type approach but they are upset and I predict will explode right out of the gate friday night especially all those types that siegel and hollie don't approve of you know the rednecks, working class folks and all those "others" you have dis disdain for.

yawn...well since you guys apparently want to make us out to be something else...I'll play along. Shutup before I have to smack you with my wallet. I can't believe TSSAA is making us play these blue-collar teams geez shouldn't we be playing someone like Father Ryan Brentwood Academy or some other high class school? :rolleyes: hah

Now you guys get on here and say..see this just proves our point of how spoiled u guys are...go ahead

Edited by Harris' hooligans

yawn...well since you guys apparently want to make us out to be something else...I'll play along. Shutup before I have to smack you with my wallet. I can't believe TSSAA is making us play these blue-collar teams geez shouldn't we be playing someone like Father Ryan Brentwood Academy or some other high class school? ;) hah

Now you guys get on here and say..see this just proves our point of how spoiled u guys are...go ahead

see this just proves our point of how spoiled u guys are... hehehe i'm just playing but forreal if dude is in high school what is he doing on here?

i know!! harris' hooligans is DAVID WATSON.

face the facts. our parents work just as hard as ur parents do for a living. if u dont like the way ur paid at ur job get a new one and stop complaining and trying to make fun of siegel kids

exactly ... my dad went to college for 4 years, medical school for 4 years, internship for 1 year, residency for 1 year, ear nose and throat residency for 3 years ... a total of 13 years that he worked his BUTT off so my family can have what we have today.

i dont know about the rest of the siegel people on here ... but i STILL absolutely love rednecks ... especially texas ones :D and i find it offending that some of you come on here and call us everything in the book just because our families have worked for what we have and yall give the impression that we're snooty when we're just NOT ... if you CALL us snooty for no reason, i know im gonna act snooty.

oh yeah ... go siegel. :D

p.s- i am watson. sure had ya fooled. :D

Edited by SIEGELdance

Note to everyone on here...this is not me saying these things above so don't pin them on me. I know those 2 posts are gonna fuel alotta peoples fires.

btw what is snooty (long O) I always thought it was snotty :D

you've never heard snooty? theres snooty and snotty ... snooty is much more to the extreme though. maybe my parents made that word up ...