Siegel at Smyrna

Bigdust100

And by the way ramsey...don't try that little "hey there's blood on his jersey" lie to get the guy off you like you did in the oakland game because you are so scared and intimidated by him. if you're that big a wimp that you resort to cheating and lying...you're playing the wrong game. smyrna is gonna be all over you tonight. :thumb:

When did Ramsey do this?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually...YOU are the joke. someone else made your popularity possible...you are the same kid that just a short time ago very few people liked. guess you're on the way back down because i noticed that NO ONE really defended you and they know you don't deserve it. that comment about the having a game next morning on the other post? come on girl...you know you got to have some priorities in a life or death situation. you'd do best not to even mention that again. makes you look bad. support your school but don't lose sight or minimize what's right.

to get back to the thread...Smyrna stomps siegel and leaves them in the dust. you're playing a REAL football team tonight and they are fired up. And by the way ramsey...don't try that little "hey there's blood on his jersey" lie to get the guy off you like you did in the oakland game because you are so scared and intimidated by him. if you're that big a wimp that you resort to cheating and lying...you're playing the wrong game. smyrna is gonna be all over you tonight. :thumb:

What are you doing? You continue to contribute NOTHING to this thread but insults to other people. "to get back to the thread" was a sorry attempt at a post that is relevant to this board. FORGET about whatever you are talking about and start to talk football.

And, the thing about Ramsey, I'm not sure what you're talking about...maybe it's something I haven't heard about?

:lol:

Siegel Stars, Smyrna is gonna come out with some fire...if you play defense and if Ramsey keeps hold of his passes, I think Siegel has a good shot at the win.

Any info on the Ramsey incident would be nice.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior_ptII

actually...YOU are the joke. someone else made your popularity possible...you are the same kid that just a short time ago very few people liked. guess you're on the way back down because i noticed that NO ONE really defended you and they know you don't deserve it. that comment about the having a game next morning on the other post? come on girl...you know you got to have some priorities in a life or death situation. you'd do best not to even mention that again. makes you look bad. support your school but don't lose sight or minimize what's right.

to get back to the thread...Smyrna stomps siegel and leaves them in the dust. you're playing a REAL football team tonight and they are fired up. And by the way ramsey...don't try that little "hey there's blood on his jersey" lie to get the guy off you like you did in the oakland game because you are so scared and intimidated by him. if you're that big a wimp that you resort to cheating and lying...you're playing the wrong game. smyrna is gonna be all over you tonight. :lol:

i guess you never got the memo that sports are more important than your friends well-being... ;) ...but hey he did what he had to do and I cant blame him for his actions, even though I would have acted different if the situation would have been switched around...

I thinks this game actually would have been sort of a downer for smyna coming off a very tough schedule against a team they are predicted to beat easily but-----------

some staments on here have made this game feel like a play off game and Siegel will have Smyrnas full attention from kick off on. I do believe Smyrna wants to make a statement and make it very clear

Smyrna 49

Siegel 14

missed opportunities for both teams....Siegel had their chances of winning it and probably could have....that special teams fiasco didn't help :blink:

Then again Smyrna also could have went up by more if that receiver held on the to the ball before he went into the endzone. 3rd and 27 and 3rd and 21 no excuse for giving those up. esp the first one on a running play. Sonny Grey is a good QB and we all know the talent Wilks has.

Tough game that could have went either way...can't help but feel we let an opportunity slip through our hands from the siegel perspective though.