McKenzie Rebels Fans

duckman38201

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright fans, time to get back to winning this week. This is for second place so we need to step it up a notch each week from here on out!

GO REBELS - Special teams, this is the prime time to lay someone out, hit the first person you come close to, then find the next one in line!!!!

You have to plant some body and they will think twice about running up against you again. If ten people will hit someone then that leaves a one on one situation for the return.

ONE TIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!

Alright fans, time to get back to winning this week. This is for second place so we need to step it up a notch each week from here on out!

GO REBELS - Special teams, this is the prime time to lay someone out, hit the first person you come close to, then find the next one in line!!!!

You have to plant some body and they will think twice about running up against you again. If ten people will hit someone then that leaves a one on one situation for the return.

ONE TIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!!!

Is the "K-train" going to run the ball tonight or is Drew Hayes going to try to break more records.

v&t1,

I guess by now you have seen that Lake Co. will come at us with a varied attack on O. Option some and, out of what will most likely be a T formation or a variation of it. As I was told, they have 3 speed backs and a bruising FB. Got to be some form of the T to have that going on unless they all aren't in the game at one time.

Well, we know what that means to the Rebels most of the time!!! The Big Red will have to dig deep this weekend but, they can do it.

Hey BOHICA!! Where you at???? You gonna be at the game tomorrow night??

Hate to admit it but, McKenzie is right where I felt we would be for this game this week. Playing Lake Co. for the #2/#3 spots. True, anything can happen in the last 2 games for both of us but, I really feel that's what the deal is tomorrow night and have felt that since before the season started. Tomorrow night is the game of the season for the Rebels. Who in the world scheduled Homecoming on this game???? That's just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, here it is Rebels. Homecoming don't mean nothin'! It' just another Friday night under the lights. It's all about the game now. Focus on the game----it's much bigger than Homecoming ever thought about being. Been there---done that!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duckman..two of the running backs alternate every play..Charles Mays and Damio Yancy bring the plays in from the sidelines every play..Both have good speed with Yancy being the faster of the two..Hope we see a great game..

I hope they do whatever will win the game. I don't think the problem is on offense if you give up 52.

I mostly agree with you except, I feel we need Kegan in the offensive mix to give a bit more balance and options. We have even thrown to him effectively this season sending him thru the middle in front of the LB's.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

Duckman..two of the running backs alternate every play..Charles Mays and Damio Yancy bring the plays in from the sidelines every play..Both have good speed with Yancy being the faster of the two..Hope we see a great game..

I don't think any of us got shorted on our $5 tonight. I honestly feel it's a shame that someone had to lose the game. That was the most awesome offensive show I've ever seen in football. Both teams left it all on the field tonight and I would respect that no matter who had won.

This game surely set or came near setting some kind of TSSAA record for offense. It was heart breaking to see either teams players have to accept defeat tonight. They all laid it on the line. It was definitely a classic.

Are you the other guy that walked up and talked with me and lakecountyfalconfan tonight??

I don't think any of us got shorted on our $5 tonight. I honestly feel it's a shame that someone had to lose the game. That was the most awesome offensive show I've ever seen in football. Both teams left it all on the field tonight and I would respect that no matter who had won.

This game surely set or came near setting some kind of TSSAA record for offense. It was heart breaking to see either teams players have to accept defeat tonight. They all laid it on the line. It was definitely a classic.

It sure was a great game..Even in defeat...It was a great game..Congrats to the Rebels...Hayes was really on his game...I've seen some quarterbacks that couldn't hit their receivers just playing around on a practice field just messing around with nobody guarding them..Usually a bit low..a little too high...but he was awesome and on target just about every play..