Cumberland Gap @ Happy Valley

Shotdoc

this does look like a race for #1 to me just between hp and cg alone..sg i dont think will have much chance to pull it off but just the same i wouldnt count to many teams out at this point except maybe wg and cd!! i think cg has done a really good job with what they have as a schedule so im giving them the slight edge this time..they started out off now their becoming elite

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see thats what i dont get how can you even count ng when sg isnt doing really much right now...im not counting sg in because the likelyness is very short-handed..you should know that..wg and cd sure but the rest are in the race as far as im concerned..considering sg has only won what? 2 games?

Edited by turtle72

yes, but you have to consider who SG has lost to, and how they have shown even in those losses. Also, they have finally settled on a QB and have a new running back that really made a great showing his first time out. If SG can avoid all the personal foul penalties that just about killed them in the game they lost, they may really step it up. NG had not played anybody before Cloudland.....

I think it will be tight w/ HV or CG taking #1 and SG and GP taking 3 and 4....

The South Greene game was by far CG's worst offensive outing, but also their best defensive outing to date. The offense has gotten a lot better since then. The defense has been up and down. The real key will be which defense shows up to play. Will it be the defense that shut down Claiborne, or the one that got ripped to shreds by Chuckey-Doak. :D Only time will tell!!!!

CG-35

HV-28

Panther Pride!!!!!!

Does Cumberland gap have quality defensesive backs???

that's one thing Johnson County had.

I don't think it's a question of who's line is better, If so HV would win hands down

But if CG can get some pressure on todd caldbaby they will do well

CG's db's are pretty good. They'll have to be on Friday to stand a chance. HV's receivers are quick and can make plays. I agree that pressure on the qb will also be key. The defensive front will have to come hard. I think it will be a good game to watch!!!