What teams will get upset on September 30th?

dogbreath

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, people who go in trying to hit folks in the mouth may NOT like the results when the hittie hits back. One 6'4" and 295 from DC tried that last week to the 'clone'. Results, they carried him off the field.

Second, LaVergne has been the toughest team we have played this year and taking them for granted is the way to lose that game for y'all. The team from Ohio is not exactly chopped liver either. Lincoln County can always be counted on to play 'smash mouth' football also.

Third, R'dale has three shutouts already this year. How many do y'all have?

No brag.........FACTS!!!!!!!

Well yes those are facts, but i mean, look who the shutouts came to, so dont go prancing around like that is an accomplishiment!!! But anyway, Riverdale is not goin know what hit them Friday, WC wants it way more then Riverdale does!! Riverdale is not the team they were last year, so far they are just pretenders, and even if by some miracle of God, Riverdale wins, they will not win state this year, they do not have to potential to win, and if you dont believe me, just wait and see!!!! GO WC!!!!

Well yes those are facts, but i mean, look who the shutouts came to, so dont go prancing around like that is an accomplishiment!!! But anyway, Riverdale is not goin know what hit them Friday, WC wants it way more then Riverdale does!! Riverdale is not the team they were last year, so far they are just pretenders, and even if by some miracle of God, Riverdale wins, they will not win state this year, they do not have to potential to win, and if you dont believe me, just wait and see!!!! GO WC!!!!

How in the world are they pretenders...dude ure out of ure mind...and what do u mean R'dale hasnt played any one..Pretty sure they played La Vergne last week..Riverdale is the toughest team in the state...Yea WC is good but there not on R'dales level yet...when they go 15-0 with a state championship u let me no...

Riverdale 17

WC 0

O yea Miracle of God...I think WC will need that

How in the world are they pretenders...dude ure out of ure mind...and what do u mean R'dale hasnt played any one..Pretty sure they played La Vergne last week..Riverdale is the toughest team in the state...Yea WC is good but there not on R'dales level yet...when they go 15-0 with a state championship u let me no...

Riverdale 17

WC 0

O yea Miracle of God...I think WC will need that

what is with everyone saying Lavergne is so good. Lavergne is FAR improved, but definately not a powerhouse team by any means. they lost to smyrna, no matter how they lost, the fact remains that they DID lose to Smyrna. smyrna is only an average team at best.

im telling yall, all you riverdale fans are cocky as heck. but hey, who can blame you? i know i would be too if i was in your situation, but maybe you'll take a step down after this friday. i dont think you realize the all around talent WC has, and you can say what you want but we'll see who's right on friday. the more ive been thinking about this game, the more i think that riverdale just honestly doesn't match up. but hey, we'll see.

either way it should be a great atmosphere, and i cant wait for friday

LaVergne has improved GREATLY. Part of that is thumping my Centennial Cougars on week 1. Since then they have been on a roll, beating teams left and right(aside from Riverdale). Don't be so sure that Wilson Central will come out with a win against them.

Thats what I was figuring also. Will know much more after Friday night and actually see if WC has the O-line to actually protect their QB. He may have the greatest arm since Joe Montana, but if he don't have the time to throw it the arm is useless. Will also be interesting to see how well he scambles with the twin towers in hot pursuit.

WC, I am being dead serious now. Think about the fastest defense you have faced this year. Now double that speed and you have some idea of what you will be facing this week.

Like I said in another post, 'if' WC does beat R'dale I will be one of the first on here to congratulate them. Trick is gonna be making it home 'if' I can get out of their parking lot.

Thats what I was figuring also. Will know much more after Friday night and actually see if WC has the O-line to actually protect their QB. He may have the greatest arm since Joe Montana, but if he don't have the time to throw it the arm is useless. Will also be interesting to see how well he scambles with the twin towers in hot pursuit.

WC, I am being dead serious now. Think about the fastest defense you have faced this year. Now double that speed and you have some idea of what you will be facing this week.

Like I said in another post, 'if' WC does beat R'dale I will be one of the first on here to congratulate them. Trick is gonna be making it home 'if' I can get out of their parking lot.

and likewise, i will congratulate RHS IF they win, but i honestly dont think they will. what Riverdale has been able to accomplish over the last decade is simply amazing, and anyone associated w/ them should be proud. however, the reign of region dominance will end this friday.

If you want to know some facts i will give you some facts!!! WC has (that i know of) just as fast as Gastan Miller, and that is number 5 and number 1 Steven Henry, i have seen both of them run and yes henry is faster, and if WC gave the ball to Henry as much as Riverdale gives the ball to Miller then he would have just as many,if not more,yards then Miller!! Take recivers, number 2 Williams for WC is far better than any of Riverdale, he is a Division 1 prospect baby!!! and take defense line, 48 Nick Clark is far better than any of Riverdales d-line, better than 99 or 92!!! and for offense line, Jake Baird is way better then Riverdales left tackle 78, Baird is a Division 1AA prospect and so is his left guard Andrew Poole!!! Those are two top lineman in the state, and i know for a fact that one of them is probably the best!! And the other positions to, i mean WC talent is better when matched up against Riverdales talent, and thats after watching both teams for weeks, sorry, but thats the truth!!!