Lebanon vs. Blackman

FOOTBALL_is_LIFE

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mimms has a high ankel sprain and will not play on Friday night, according the the DNJ. I dont see Blackman having much of a chance Friday night. I havent seen Lebanon play, but I have seen Blackman 3 or 4 times, and I think they have just about thrown in the towel. Coach Wells had better get it turned around during the off season, or he might be back being an assistant coach.

Mimms has a high ankel sprain and will not play on Friday night, according the the DNJ. I dont see Blackman having much of a chance Friday night. I havent seen Lebanon play, but I have seen Blackman 3 or 4 times, and I think they have just about thrown in the towel. Coach Wells had better get it turned around during the off season, or he might be back being an assistant coach.

Good Golly folks everyone seems to think that "Mimms" is the only player on the field. I have seen him play and he ain't what he is made up to be. He CANNOT folloew a block so he gets plowed. This is also due to everyone keying in on him! There is another young man, I do not know his name, but his number is 26. That young man can run!!! And I don't remember who the young man was that QB'd the end of the Smyrna game but he did a heck of a job. Spread the assignments and use your talent. That what I was always told...

Blackman is having to start from scratch on assignments from the past. The coaches will get things corrected and Blackman will be a contender for a PLayoff spot in at least 2 seasons if not next year. Look for the Florida contract to make its way into Blackman players and parents hands at end of season. Lots of off the field issues must be resolved before the Blaze can move forward. I am pulling for the Blaze but I don't know if they have jelled yet as one team vs. one player.