perry co vs moore co.

vikingpride

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moore co. is very big up front and runs a simple offense. they like to run up the middle and play smash mouth but perry co. is most of the time pretty good at stopping the inside running game. perry co. has very good linbackers with forrest white and calvin zemer. we'll see what happens perry co by 8 B)

Having watched both teams play MP, I would say that Perry Co has the better defense but I'm not sure about their offensive power, as it took them so long to get a first down and only scored a td at the end on our freshman. Moore Co starters scored the last 14 of their 32 on our freshman also. I think Moore Co will win a close one, by no more than one td, but I could be wrong!

I bet on Moore County. The defensive line is lacking some good defensive coaching. Too bad, Perry County lost their defensive coordinator this year! :thumb::thumb:

from the games i have seen the defense is pretty good. probably better than last year. the only problem pc has is turnovers. fumbles and int have killed some good drives. the d is on the field way to much. but the qb is a soph and is playing like one way to often. they will come around and i think it will be tonight.

go vikings!! :thumb:

I bet on Moore County. The defensive line is lacking some good defensive coaching. Too bad, Perry County lost their defensive coordinator this year! :thumb::thumb:

It is true, we lost a good coach when Coach Robinson left, but Coach Bradley is doing a fine job with the defense. On average, we have had less points scored on us per game this year than we did last year and the year before that. We have only had one game where the other team has scored more than 28 points, and that was CA. PC pulls out the win on Homecoming!

It is true, we lost a good coach when Coach Robinson left, but Coach Bradley is doing a fine job with the defense. On average, we have had less points scored on us per game this year than we did last year and the year before that. We have only had one game where the other team has scored more than 28 points, and that was CA. PC pulls out the win on Homecoming!

no offence to you blaster, I have the utmost respect for you and the job you have done in the 9 years you have been associated with the football program in Linden, you and your family are an asset to the community. Robinson was no great loss, Rice does not care about the team, he is more worried about what his kids are doing over in Waynesboro, I know family comes first, but these young men that he is being PAID to coach should have at least some priority. Bradley is a young hothead who has cost us at least two games this year with his visor throwing antics on the sidelines. I wish you had taken the HS job when Wampler left. At least you care about the boys in OUR community.

Edited by olevikingfan