Richland @ Stewart

safety#4

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get ready for some cheap shots Stewart Co. Richland is the dirtiest team I have ever seen play. They have a decent team. They play hard, are pretty fast, and are physical, but they don't play the game like men. If they get down, here comes the cheap shots. Anyone that has seen any of their games against Lewis, Riverside, and Camden know what I am talking about. Richland would be a great story in 6-2A if it weren't for their classless play. Richland wins the game, but they aren't winning any respect. Just an opinion.

Get ready for some cheap shots Stewart Co. Richland is the dirtiest team I have ever seen play. They have a decent team. They play hard, are pretty fast, and are physical, but they don't play the game like men. If they get down, here comes the cheap shots. Anyone that has seen any of their games against Lewis, Riverside, and Camden know what I am talking about. Richland would be a great story in 6-2A if it weren't for their classless play. Richland wins the game, but they aren't winning any respect. Just an opinion.

Very true. I saw a game. The start doing it when they get behind.

yeah ookk.why dont you find another post to write on besides ours. i jsaw the camden game that you said we cheap shoted on and if your a fan i dont see where you get your facts from if your a player and got hit harder than you think you should have then im sorry.as for the riverside game, the only thing i can think of that you can call cheap is the hit the qb took while STANDING there in the backfield. now im really not sure where you get the stuff about us playing cheap in the lewis co. game. the lewis co. players never complained of a cheap shot and neither did we. that was a clean game. oo and the raiders can play against any team in this region but we cant play verses them and the four refs. why dont you look at how we have been getting cheap shoted there buddy!! c-boy

:thumb:

yeah ookk.why dont you find another post to write on besides ours. i jsaw the camden game that you said we cheap shoted on and if your a fan i dont see where you get your facts from if your a player and got hit harder than you think you should have then im sorry.as for the riverside game, the only thing i can think of that you can call cheap is the hit the qb took while STANDING there in the backfield. now im really not sure where you get the stuff about us playing cheap in the lewis co. game. the lewis co. players never complained of a cheap shot and neither did we. that was a clean game. oo and the raiders can play against any team in this region but we cant play verses them and the four refs. why dont you look at how we have been getting cheap shoted there buddy!! c-boy

:blink:

You are a joke...the biggest cheap shot was when Wilbanks was hit while just standing in the backfield and that was in retaliation for the qb sack that your coaches got so fired up about...now that was a hard hit by Wilbanks wasn't it? :lol: ...its funny how everyone seems to be saying the same thing about your team...Camden won that game by a wide margin so you can't say that they are just talking sour-grapes....and NOW you're gonna say that its the refs fault???. And I guess all the chatter to the chain guys on your sideline and saying to the players about how you were gonna take them out showed how much class you have?...whatever

As much as I would love for Stewart co to spank ya'll into submission it just won't happen.

Richland 35

Stewart co 13

You got beat fair and square by both Lewis Co. and Camden. Cheap shots are the norm with Richland and they start doing in when they are getting beat. You got beat because of play on the field, not by anything the refs did. That is just an excuse. It just proves what kind of people you are. Take your beatings like a man. You guys have a good team, but the attitude needs cleaning up. Just an opinion.

You are a joke...the biggest cheap shot was when Wilbanks was hit while just standing in the backfield and that was in retaliation for the qb sack that your coaches got so fired up about...now that was a hard hit by Wilbanks wasn't it? :lol: ...its funny how everyone seems to be saying the same thing about your team...Camden won that game by a wide margin so you can't say that they are just talking sour-grapes....and NOW you're gonna say that its the refs fault???. And I guess all the chatter to the chain guys on your sideline and saying to the players about how you were gonna take them out showed how much class you have?...whatever

As much as I would love for Stewart co to spank ya'll into submission it just won't happen.

Richland 35

Stewart co 13

im not exactly sure how you clip someone when both players face masks hit together. maybe you need to look at the film and take some lessons

:blink:

You got beat fair and square by both Lewis Co. and Camden. Cheap shots are the norm with Richland and they start doing in when they are getting beat. You got beat because of play on the field, not by anything the refs did. That is just an excuse. It just proves what kind of people you are. Take your beatings like a man. You guys have a good team, but the attitude needs cleaning up. Just an opinion.

no one said we didnt get beat fair and square vs lewis but the refs at camden gave some very questionable calls on 1st and goal from the one. this didnt happen just once but about 2 or3 times. and your chain gang were trying to talk trash to us.

no one said we didnt get beat fair and square vs lewis but the refs at camden gave some very questionable calls on 1st and goal from the one. this didnt happen just once but about 2 or3 times. and your chain gang were trying to talk trash to us.

You got smashed on the goalline not once, but 3 times against Camden. How did the refs do anything? Richland was 1st and goal on the 1 yard line 3 different times and didn't score. If Richland would have scored, then the officials would have signaled it. Plain and simple. You just have to have an excuse on why you lost. The reason you lost was because you didn't get the job done. Real men own up to that fact that they just got beat, and simply want another opportunity to prove themselves. If you have any competitive spirit, then you will want to face both Lewis Co. and Camden again. You guys have a pretty good team. But you also have many mental roadblocks in your way.