Region 4 Match-Up

SoccerFromTheNorth

As the season nears completion, Shelbyville is coming out of District 8 undefeated, and Tullahoma is coming out with one loss(1-0 by Shelbyville). District 7 is currently showing siegel and Cookville as undefeated (?). What will be the final matchups be, and will there be a sleeper come in and ruin it all? <_<

Edited by SoccerFromTheNorth

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever win the region so a easy sub-state and a tough state Q-final game the loser has a tough sub-state and top 3 teams in the region have all seen oak ridge same has last year except the region 4 winer advance futher ether way it will still tough

Edited by mjuhb

district 8 tournament at east middle in tullahoma

next saturday

#7 lawrence co vs #2 tullahoma

#6 franklin co vs #3 columbia

#5 lincoln co vs #4 coffee co

games ether at higher seed sights or at east middle not sure

tuesday the 11th

#1 shelbyville vs lincoln/coffee at 5:00

tullahoma/lawrence vs columbia/franklin co at 7:00

oct 13

championship at 7:00

not sure about the tie-breaker because lincoln/coffee/columbia are all 3-3

Think it is in District 7 as of now

Siegal-Cookeville winner

Siegal-Cookeville loser

Blackman

Riverdale

Lebanon

Warren

White Co

Oakland

At least I think :thumb:

Close except Oakland will finish ahead of White County. Even though Blackman and Riverdale will probably be tied on points, Blackman gets the higher seed by virtue of the district's tie breaker rules. Which looks first at head-to-head where both teams tied each other and then how they did against the higher seeded teams from top down. In this case Blackman had a better result than Riverdale against both Siegal and Cookeville. Getting down to the crunch time now and the really fun time.

Edited by Whitey

top five teams ever in region 4

1 03 tullahoma upset #1 oak ridge in state quarters

2 02 tullahoma state runners-up had best keeper in the southeast

3 03 blackman had five players go D1

4 99 tullahoma had 3 major D1 players on it

5 97 oakland 1st team to win region 4

others 2000 riverdale 04 shelbyville 02 coffee co 01 franklin co 00-02 warren co

96 tullahoma

Edited by mjuhb