Notre Dame 1 Hixson 0

basehits

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see the game, but this is quite the surprising score. Granted, Hixson has a strong program this year and Notre Dame is a young team..

Hixson has 11 freshmen, 4 sophmores, 2 juniors , and 2 seniors....I would say they are pretty young too......I keep looking for the upset before the year is over. Maybe it will happen at the district level....will just have to see....Depends how hungry Hixson becomes and how much the other teams underestimate them.

i'm very suprised... any details? :thumb:

Notre Dame scored in the 1st minute of the game. Then in my opinion Hixson outplayed them, but that is just my opinion. Hixson just could not score. We had opportunities but it just didnt happen. Your a Grace player right......what are your thoughts about tomorrows game against Hixson.....

i figured it was at notre dame's....

when playing on their field i feel that pretty much anything can happen so....

u never get a real test of who's the better team and by how much just by the condition of the field...

of course hixsons isnt too much better...just bigger but still

its going to be interesting to see hixson play notre dame in the districts.... i think hixson could pull the "upset"

i figured it was at notre dame's....

when playing on their field i feel that pretty much anything can happen so....

u never get a real test of who's the better team and by how much just by the condition of the field...

of course hixsons isnt too much better...just bigger but still

its going to be interesting to see hixson play notre dame in the districts.... i think hixson could pull the "upset"

heck yes hixson's field is a whole lot better than notre dame's! it's not lumpy and has no football lines on it. plus, my parents spend hours there every week mowing it so i know it's better than notre dames

yeah yeah my bad my bad...i was mixing hixson's field with csas' sry but yeah hixson's isnt that bad...i had some fun playin on the field and yeah my bad definately better than notre dame's...

im thinkin that the district game vs. hixson and notre is at ccs....if that is a correct assumption i would say that that would make it a very interesting game where hixson could pull the upset because of playin on a bigger field.... remembering a lot from the notre dame game vs. ccs i noticed they like to play the "boom ball"....just like kick it forwards and hope the forwards will get to it so... on a bigger field that wont work as much...but of course notre dame also has a lot of dribbling skills.... that will be an awesome game to watch and i'll be the ball boy for that game so i will definately be there

yeah yeah my bad my bad...i was mixing hixson's field with csas' sry but yeah hixson's isnt that bad...i had some fun playin on the field and yeah my bad definately better than notre dame's...

im thinkin that the district game vs. hixson and notre is at ccs....if that is a correct assumption i would say that that would make it a very interesting game where hixson could pull the upset because of playin on a bigger field.... remembering a lot from the notre dame game vs. ccs i noticed they like to play the "boom ball"....just like kick it forwards and hope the forwards will get to it so... on a bigger field that wont work as much...but of course notre dame also has a lot of dribbling skills.... that will be an awesome game to watch and i'll be the ball boy for that game so i will definately be there

If Notre Dame plays the "boom ball", as you put it, it may be hard to get it past Hixson's fast defense. Maybe that is why they only scored one against them in the first game. So you think notre dame has alot of dribbling skills?