Mt. Juliet vs Kenwood (@ MJ)

MJ AND BEYOND

This should be a great game! MJ loves them close. I see the Bears by 7 at home.

Highest scoring squad after 3 Region games, with a trio of talented RB's (including Fagan as Jet) and a QB that can connect when it counts.

Hard Hitting (!) defense that does give up some yards but will make the stop on you (better bring a kicking game!)

Short week, everybody healthy at Kenwood?!

Anybody know the tie-breaker guidelines?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this being a short week i think the team with the most focus will win. Its going to be a great game. The kenwood D has been intense during the win streak and the d-line has made great plays when they needed to. GL to MJ. I think Kenwood in a close game....game prob will be decided by 1-3 big plays.

if pat walsh wears black tee then kenwood wins!

This is going to be a close game. I've seen MJ play but was in Knoxville this past weekend and didn't get to see Kenwood. Coach Perry was very impressed with Kenwoods talent so the winning streak may continue this week. MJ better play their "A" game if they want to win this one!

:thumb:

The Bears plan to get it done! Great practices this week, and the boys should be pretty well focused. We need to score early and put the hammer down, and hold down turnovers. I believe the Panthers gave up a couple of early (killer) INT's.

MJ will put a ball control offense on the field and limit the Knights O chances. Look for the Bear DL (actually a talented front 7) to play their regular smash mouth style.

What is your evaluation (or Coach Perry's) of the Knight QB?

The Bears plan to get it done! Great practices this week, and the boys should be pretty well focused. We need to score early and put the hammer down, and hold down turnovers. I believe the Panthers gave up a couple of early (killer) INT's.

MJ will put a ball control offense on the field and limit the Knights O chances. Look for the Bear DL (actually a talented front 7) to play their regular smash mouth style.

What is your evaluation (or Coach Perry's) of the Knight QB?

I didn't see the game and Coach Perry didn't say anything about any particular player according to the paper. He did say that Kenwood will win a lot of games this season. After that, he said we need to put the loss behaind us and start preparing for the next game. We've come out of the shute slow the past couple of games and it cost us Friday night. We need to fix that!

:thumb:

"The Bears plan to get it done! Great practices this week, and the boys should be pretty well focused. "

Does that mean da Baers put the pads on?? Then again , maybe they can play patty cakes in that league. Glad to hear some noise from da Baers den though.

;) What you actually wear pads? Why so - bruise easily?

Why don't you line up against #44 Chris Miles (6'1" 238 MLB) to play some patty cake? Can you say Pancake?

;) Go Bears!

its funny how everybody still doubts kenwood even after winning against the number 4. team in state. everybody beleives that we are a horrible team because of our record the last few years. but during that span we played some of the top teams in the state ex. Brentwood, Ravenwood, Franklin, Centennial, Dickson County. and i think playing those teams has gotten us ready this year as we dropped to 4a. kenwood is the real deal this year and nobody is giving them credit we will never have respect but the thing about is it doesn't mattter as long as we keep winning and proving everybody wrong including our REGION. i take kenwood winning in a close game deciding by 2 big plays kenwood by 10