MUS Vs. CBHS

brooks45

I'm stunned by this result.

Why is that? Please explain why you are stunned by the result of the game. When a rivarly like CBHS-MUS plays, every player puts all that he has into the game. If you watched Chris Mosby run out on the field for the first play, you could more than tell he wanted to kick butt and he certainly did, 4 lb cast and all.

CBHS

## Player Solo Ast Tot TFL/Yds FF FR-Yd Intc PD Blkd Sack/Yds QH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

32 Chris Mosby 4 14 11.0 2.0/5 . . . . . 0.5/4 4

The stats above show how good of a player Mosby is. He goes after quartebacks with deadly skills. Thats why he is a D1 prospect.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that? Please explain why you are stunned by the result of the game. When a rivarly like CBHS-MUS plays, every player puts all that he has into the game. If you watched Chris Mosby run out on the field for the first play, you could more than tell he wanted to kick butt and he certainly did, 4 lb cast and all.

CBHS

## Player Solo Ast Tot TFL/Yds FF FR-Yd Intc PD Blkd Sack/Yds QH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

32 Chris Mosby 4 14 11.0 2.0/5 . . . . . 0.5/4 4

The stats above show how good of a player Mosby is. He goes after quartebacks with deadly skills. Thats why he is a D1 prospect.

Because I really expected MUS to win. Obviously, CBHS played a great game, and proved a lot of people wrong, including me.