(4-3) Cosby at Hampton (5-1)

I predict Cosby.s opinion of Hampton will go way up.

Cosby allready has a high opinion of Hampton. They are in no way assuring themselves they've got it wrapped up. I also saw the game 12 years ago at Hampton. Old24Eagle and wasplayernowcoach both had the game of a lifetime. So don't think the eagles haven't been hearing about it. I'm sure that has had to inspire them quite a bit. Cosby is not going to underestimate Hampton at all. They are just not going to go into it expecting a loss. How many times have we all heard it "ANY team can beat ANY team on any given night!" I hope that team is Cosby on October 7, 2005. GO EAGLES!!!!! :thumb:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosby allready has a high opinion of Hampton. They are in no way assuring themselves they've got it wrapped up. I also saw the game 12 years ago at Hampton. Old24Eagle and wasplayernowcoach both had the game of a lifetime. So don't think the eagles haven't been hearing about it. I'm sure that has had to inspire them quite a bit. Cosby is not going to underestimate Hampton at all. They are just not going to go into it expecting a loss. How many times have we all heard it "ANY team can beat ANY team on any given night!" I hope that team is Cosby on October 7, 2005. GO EAGLES!!!!! :thumb:

They all start 0 to 0. I really like you,re coaches attitude. He seems to have alot of passion and pride in his school and team. GOOD JOB COACH

omg king...you say "we" all the time like that team needed you or you made the biggest change.."they" did it..congrats to them..but your smack talking level is at an all time high..what will happen when you all get beat? o i dunno waht happened yeah exactly..if you all pull it off congrats..but in no way am i wishing your team the best of luck

Edited by turtle72

I predict Cosby.s opinion of Hampton will go way up.

Cosby's opinion of Hampton is high. I have already said that hampton has a great team wtih a good coaching staff , good backfield and huge offensive line. so don't get me wrong I know they are a very good footbal team , and that my boys at cosby will have their handsfull , but win or loose i can promise you yours and evreybody heres (other than king , but hes an idiot) opinion of cosby will go up after friday night.

Being from Hampton, I pick Hampton, but I do respect the Cosby coaches and fans for putting their players attitude where is should be. No team should ever go into a game expecting a loss. Hampton players take note, you may actually have to give a little effort Friday night. Congrats to Cosby on their winning attitude, if nothing else.