Next year for Coffee County ?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee Co has 3 games left....Lincoln Co at home and road games to Baylor and Warren Co.

They've got Lincoln, Baylor and Warren. It's better to talk about the next season at the END of the current season instead of now. But, my bad, they've played seven games already which makes them 1-6 and 0-3 in their region.

Lincoln Co. just lost by a mile to Cookeville 4-3 and 2-1 region

Baylor lost to McCallie. They are 3-3 and 0-3 in region

Warren just lost to Cumb. Co.. They are 3-4 and 1-2 region.

Which games can they win?

...........and where's SLY? :D

They've got Lincoln, Baylor and Warren. It's better to talk about the next season at the END of the current season instead of now. But, my bad, they've played seven games already which makes them 1-6 and 0-3 in their region.

Lincoln Co. just lost by a mile to Cookeville 4-3 and 2-1 region

Baylor lost to McCallie. They are 3-3 and 0-3 in region

Warren just lost to Cumb. Co.. They are 3-4 and 1-2 region.

Which games can they win?

...........and where's SLY? :D

I think Cumberland Co lost to Warren Co. Coffee Co and Cumberland Co are out of the playoff picture. You are right that they should talk about next season after this season.

Two years ago CC was a young team and the talk was about next year and the year after.

It is a common practice to talk about next year at CC. Just because a number of players are returning, don't mean they will be a better team. The individual players have to get better and team chemistry is important.

Reminds me of Vandy.................wait till next year.

look coffee county is having a down year because their are five sr's starting on a regular basis their is a lot of you talent on the team and people need to realize that a team playing 5A football is not going to win a lot of games with a sop. dominated football team

Be glad you are in 5A and in the region you are in. If you were in the 'Boro region or the region 4A that Law. Co. Shelbyville and Tull are in, in could really get ugly.