Waverly's Future

rednecktiger

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

They play Lewis Co. & Camden the next two weeks, OUCH!!!

I hate to say it but Loretto's schedule is awfully easy down the stretch so Waverly will need to pull off an upset to make that final season matchup with Loretto meaningful.

The loss to Richland at the beginning of the year may come back to haunt Waverly. I think the Tigers end the 2005 season 5-5, but they'll miss the playoffs because of that one loss :thumb:

well i sorta agree with you catfish, ill say that waverly will end up 5-5 but i think they will have a chance to git into the playoffs..... i'll say that they should be able to beat stewart co and loretta....hopefully they'll be able to keep the score close this week and maybe even come up with a win either this week or next, i think we have almost a good enough team to beat them

Guest catfish-hunter

Ok, I will say the loss to Richland may hurt.. but Catfish you seem to hope it hurts Waverly why is that? Also, if Waverly keeps the ball rolling I see posible W's the rest of the season. I'm telling "ya'll" Waverly can be a very big threat. :thumb:

I don't care what the loss does to Waverly. Looking at Loretto's schedule they have already played Camden and Lewis Co. Waverly on the other hand has not done so. If Waverly goes 2-games back of Loretto then there is no possible way they can make those games up if they are 2 back when the two teams meet in week ten. Not hopeful just being realistic :blink:

Loretto better stumble along the way or Waverly better pull off an upset of Camden or Lewis Co. Otherwise that loss to Richland is what really just costed them a trip to the playoffs :D

Guest catfish-hunter

im goina say waverly will make playoffs, they'll pull and upset on lewis co this week, then they will keep a close game with camden tha next week, and they will win their last two games, which will put them at a #4 spot.....

Go TIGERS!!! ;)

Well if that does happen then they are the #4 seed regardless of what Loretto does. The only way they wouldn't make the playoffs in your scenario rednecktiger is if Richlnad were somehow able to win their remaining football games.