soddy daisy............

TNKID06

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe that I said anything bad about either team. As for Rodney King, go to history class. And, you may want to try english class for sentence structure.

You need to back up off of her man. You guys have nothing but inflated stats and hype going through your heads about soddy and hixson. If any of these guys had any talent at all and a head on their shoulders, they would try setting their team up as a sleeper team. Look what happened to Seveir Co. last year first found of state. The local papers in knoxville published a ear full of crap about how state was already theirs. 1st round they were put out 24-3 by MJHS. They were so shocked because they had heard nothing about MJHS and they had almost 3900 shot agianst them. Their cocky captain lost every point and had the highest series ever in state shot against him. Think before you speak next time.

You need to back up off of her man. You guys have nothing but inflated stats and hype going through your heads about soddy and hixson. If any of these guys had any talent at all and a head on their shoulders, they would try setting their team up as a sleeper team. Look what happened to Seveir Co. last year first found of state. The local papers in knoxville published a ear full of crap about how state was already theirs. 1st round they were put out 24-3 by MJHS. They were so shocked because they had heard nothing about MJHS and they had almost 3900 shot agianst them. Their cocky captain lost every point and had the highest series ever in state shot against him. Think before you speak next time.

Man who do you think you are? you used to bowl for high school you dont anymore. awww are you sad cuz you dont have a ring cuz you got your *** handed to you by barnes? well guess what sweetheart shouldnt you be in college or sumthin not worrying about high school bowling. jeez some people are jack###'s

Man who do you think you are? you used to bowl for high school you dont anymore. awww are you sad cuz you dont have a ring cuz you got your *** handed to you by barnes? well guess what sweetheart shouldnt you be in college or sumthin not worrying about high school bowling. jeez some people are jack###'s

Listen dick, I f*#king owned Barnes by over a hundred pins. If you go to state, look up the top 2 series bowled in the state tournament and you'll know who I am. Who are you to say anything? You ack like Barnes is GOD. I know Kyle and he's a good friend of mine and when I cared about how I bowled I could hang with him on the lanes. And for your info doosh, I am in college, I'm a pre-med student. The point I was trying to get across in my message was that people hype themselves up and over look other teams. It's much better to be considered a sleeper team and have your competition think you're no good cause they didn't read post you put up about how you were the Jesus of bowling. And if Barnes reads this, I know he'll back me up on it.

Listen dick, I f*#king owned Barnes by over a hundred pins. If you go to state, look up the top 2 series bowled in the state tournament and you'll know who I am. Who are you to say anything? You ack like Barnes is GOD. I know Kyle and he's a good friend of mine and when I cared about how I bowled I could hang with him on the lanes. And for your info doosh, I am in college, I'm a pre-med student. The point I was trying to get across in my message was that people hype themselves up and over look other teams. It's much better to be considered a sleeper team and have your competition think you're no good cause they didn't read post you put up about how you were the Jesus of bowling. And if Barnes reads this, I know he'll back me up on it.

Yea he had me that day with that Pocket 7-10 on the last pitch lol. Yea he beat the crap out of me that match but luckily enough my team held it together and shot lights out the last game and over took the match. That 2nd game was the only individual game that Smyrna lost all year. Its tough to beat a 298 and 279 in the same game. Mt. Juliet was tough last year and idk how they are this yeer but Mitch threw the ball like a champ last year at state and no one can take away what he shot bc thats one of the best TSSAA state bowling tournaments anyone has ever seen. With al the upsets, high games, and high sets, it was a state championship to remember. Peace out,

Kyle Barnes

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to congratulate the Soddy Daisy Girls and Boys teams. They show awesome team spirt. I thought it showed alot of class for the girls to come and cheer for the boys during sub-state and for the boys to come and cheer the girls during state. I takes alot of hard work to make it as far as you did.

Congrats again.

'PBowler' hey i bowl for soddy daisy i just want to say thank you so much for saying that very few people are telling us that. most people say means things. so thank you.

who are you btw? im happy that we made to state and i want to thank all those people that cheered for us and told us good job im really proud of all the bowlers on my team and NO ONE disappionted me at all at state.