DB girls soccer

maroon and grey

Actually, after further review, I'm not sorry nor do I take anything away from the girl's victory by my comments because I am not talking "smack" here. This whole thread is dripping of smack by the DB posters and not once did you chastise them for their vitriolic display. Yet you accuse me of smack talk when I bring their previous disparaging comments back to the forefront for updating. It should be a lesson for all coacht posters that putting negative comments about other teams serves no constructive purpose at all and in fact can actually harm your team as in this case.

Give it a freakin rest. Sure you say all we do is talk smack did we not admit that we were beat and apologize for our rude behavior? You win so you do they same thing that you hate all week.. Good Job BUDDY :( . You my friend are what we like to call a hypocrite. Congrats on the big win. Good luck against whoever beats you next *cough* SLAW HILL *cough*

Edited by GO_DB

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it a freakin rest. Sure you say all we do is talk smack did we not admit that we were beat and apologize for our rude behavior? You win so you do they same thing that you hate all week.. Good Job BUDDY :thumb: . You my friend are what we like to call a hypocrite. Congrats on the big win. Good luck against whoever beats you next *cough* SLAW HILL *cough*

After re-reading my post and reading yours you are right. I'm guilty of the very thing I felt so strongly against throughout this whole discussion. And you were the first one (and only one) to post anything after the game congratulating the team on their play and apoligizing for the previous comments and I feel badly for not being gracious in return. You are also right in giving this thread a rest. It was a very good game by both teams. The girls on both sides played tough and clean, unlike us fans. We should all just keep our mouths shut and let the players play the game.

Edited by soccer67