Week 8 Dekalb Co at White House

timbdp

Apologies if I made you mad, GBT. I just hate getting ahead of myself with White House. Somehow they keep on whipping our behinds, and we keep on taking it. IF this year is the breaking year, we'll hear that we FINALLY beat them and the long history from someone like Catfish to give us the history of it all. If we lose, we have to listen to it all for another year. They've not been on this end of the razzing and it just gets very OLD, and I think it's best that we don't give them song writing material. B) Still. I believe this year our chances are good. But then again, I keep thinking I'll win that Powerball, too.

Unfortunately, I'm going out of town this friday and won't return until next friday.....probably with just enough time to get to the WH- GB game...... So, since I am the song writer (and a very good one, I believe) don't know if anybody else will take up the pen......

By the way, my song upset more WH fans than Greenbrier fans...... :thumb: All in good fun and no matter what the outcome football will be alive and well in our area.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Better hold on to that streak like a life-preserver WH fans, there's sharks in the water & your boat looks mighty leaky this year

You weren't even born the last time WH lost to Greenbrier. It was in 1981 :):lol: Yes sir EZBeingGreen I do know the history between these two schools and since I was born in 1983 it has been all White House.

Last year Greenbrier was a state championship football team and they found themselves down 29-0 at halftime against White House.

Those "sharks in the water" better be lightning fast because if they aren't Ricky Ladd will have another field day against Greenbrier :justwrestle:

Did I say Dekalb had a 3rd string?Answer No.I stated facts.Decalb played their STARTERS the whole game.Did I say Seniors or Juniors, No I said starters.Did I say that I read posts of DC, NO.Why dont you go back and read what I wrote and than come back with another post that makes sense.I have heard of the trials of DC and I think the team and coaches should be proud of what they have accomplished so far,As far as your rants, I have no clue what your are talking about. And please, Thanks for your time

DeKKKKKKKKKKalb.

Do I care? NO!

You are welcome.

I think Parker will challenge for the QB spot next year with Townsend and Duty. I think who they all need to be looking out for is Greenwade coming up from the Middle school program. If Parker can stay healthy, he maybe tough to beat. There is a whole lot of good things that are just over the horizon for White House Football and we should all be very excited about it !!!!

DUTY HASNT LOST A GAME IN 15 STARTS. RIGHT OR WRONG.

Guest catfish-hunter

We were there, Catfish. Were you?

No because my senior year we handed Greenbrier and White House losses in consecutive weeks and every other year well how about we just put it like this:

B);)B):lol:

Now why on earth would YOU want to talk smack about a team that YOU have not beaten in the past 23 YEARS???? Are you trying to motivate them to make that number 24 because if so then YOU are doing one heck of a job ;)

DUTY HASNT LOST A GAME IN 15 STARTS. RIGHT OR WRONG.

You would be correct my friend.The 2nd string job should be his to lose.No-offense but the parker kid needs to play linebacker or tote the rock.He is great at passing out the punishment.He has had some bad luck the last 2 years.Its like he cant take a hit but he can pass it out.After what Duty has done the last 2 seasons he has to be the favorite.With Parker being hurt the last 2 years he has alot of ground to make up.I seen him this year at 2 a days.I was not that impressed but everybody grows and gets better.With his brother being on the coaching staff I feel sure he will get the practice he needs to be ready to compete next year.Duty is the QB out of the 2.Duty even play in tight-end pads.They need to get that kid some QB pads.It looks like the 2 payne brothers will provide us with some ladd style of running for years to come I see them 2 doing great things at white house.

Edited by 1989bluedevil

Game is now over!White house won by 40 as I predicted!They played their 2nd,3rd string and FRESHMEN teams in the second half.Decalb Co kept their starters in the whole game.Who looks stupid now DIXIEPIXIE14!!!!!!!!!

You do, it is DEKALB not DECALB... if you don't want to sound stupid then maybe you should try spelling class next time.

Game is now over!White house won by 40 as I predicted!They played their 2nd,3rd string and FRESHMEN teams in the second half.Decalb Co kept their starters in the whole game.Who looks stupid now DIXIEPIXIE14!!!!!!!!!

;) Well sorry, but you still look stupid. You said Dekalb couldn't win even if they had a whole new team... If they had a whole new team, they definately wouldn't play the same , now would they

Dekalb does have a young team, that has been through so much . They practice thier butts off everyday. They at least deserve a little respect . Some of you people act like there is no use in them even trying. You get on here and practically say, they can't win a game no matter what they do. The Tigers are real football players, that never give up, no matter what people like you say about them. Hopefully the coachs won't give up on them either. They could surprise everyone!!!!!!!!!! Go Tigers!!!!!!

Edited by dixiepixie14