Polk County @ Sequoyah

polk_wildcat

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thedragon

Well Polk has looked really good this year i just hope that they dont over look a team that is re-building a program up

i dont think Davis will let them over look them

Polk wins big

42-6

Hey dragon,which games does Polk lose "unexpectedly". Is it Tyner, Goodpasture, David Lipscomb, East Robertson, etc.? Polk is 39-14 in the last 5 years. I guess they should never lose. If they do, it's because they had the "big head", right ? Why don't you come by practice sometime and share your thoughts with the players and coaches. they would love to hear your brilliant analysis.

No kidding. "The Dragon" acts like he knows a lot about Polk, but in all actuality he knows very little. Those teams that 35Wham listed are by no means pushovers. I guess "The Dragon" expects Polk to just show up and roll their helmets out on the field and win.

I asked you once during the Loudon week to tone down your remarks because Loudon is a very good football team. Loudon probably wouldn't have even known it was homecoming until that Friday night if you hadn't have mentioned it on this board and talked about how Polk was going to blow them out. Instead, Loudon used that for motivation all week in practice by knowing they were Polk's homecoming. I'm not saying that is why Loudon beat Polk, but I'm sure it didn't help.

Hey dragon,which games does Polk lose "unexpectedly". Is it Tyner, Goodpasture, David Lipscomb, East Robertson, etc.? Polk is 39-14 in the last 5 years. I guess they should never lose. If they do, it's because they had the "big head", right ? Why don't you come by practice sometime and share your thoughts with the players and coaches. they would love to hear your brilliant analysis.

what do you all not think this will be a game????

me either but who knows Polk always gets beat by someone unexpected

Negative comment - what a waste for a post on the boards! Could have used your time more wisely to do your homework and list a team that beat Polk the past couple of years and was considered a pushover! Like 35WHAM said, share your comments with the team one day.

Guest thedragon

No kidding. "The Dragon" acts like he knows a lot about Polk, but in all actuality he knows very little. Those teams that 35Wham listed are by no means pushovers. I guess "The Dragon" expects Polk to just show up and roll their helmets out on the field and win.

I asked you once during the Loudon week to tone down your remarks because Loudon is a very good football team. Loudon probably wouldn't have even known it was homecoming until that Friday night if you hadn't have mentioned it on this board and talked about how Polk was going to blow them out. Instead, Loudon used that for motivation all week in practice by knowing they were Polk's homecoming. I'm not saying that is why Loudon beat Polk, but I'm sure it didn't help.

I dont even go to Polk i graduated a couple years ago.

and no one has ever told me to calm down and plus i do believe it was some of the football boys on here talking about homecoming.

I never said we would blow them out either i said it would be a very good game.

Tell me what time practice starts and ill be there.

But good luck tomorrow against Sequoyah i am sick and wont be able to make it.

Go Cats

I dont even go to Polk i graduated a couple years ago.

and no one has ever told me to calm down and plus i do believe it was some of the football boys on here talking about homecoming.

I never said we would blow them out either i said it would be a very good game.

Tell me what time practice starts and ill be there.

But good luck tomorrow against Sequoyah i am sick and wont be able to make it.

Go Cats

Hey dragon, calm down there is nothing to get all hiped up about just calm down.

But to the coaching staff of Polk County. I am the one (4:13) who had the phone call and i havent said anything on here in forever so you'll need to stop thinking i am thedragon cause im not.

Do we have this stuff cleared up????

Now since thats taken care of lets go beat Sequoyah

Thanks,

Member of the Dew Crew