• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Moved Catholic to No 1 in AAA this week. Nuff Said

Irish 38

Fulton 27

I did as well :thumb:

WHY??? Any team that beats Smith Co., Anderson Co., Austin East, Livingston Academy, and Knoxville Webb in the same season is pretty dang good.

I will disagree on the prediction however :o

WHY??? I think that the defending two-time state champs have played with a chip on their shoulder since that embarrassing loss to Alcoa. They drilled Boyd and beat a good Tyner bunch. I think they'll see this as their first big region game since dropping the two against AE and AC at the start of the season.

Fulton: 28

Knox. Catholic: 27

The champs are back from the dead and playing like a team that can three-peat this year :thumb:

I did as well :thumb:

WHY??? Any team that beats Smith Co., Anderson Co., Austin East, Livingston Academy, and Knoxville Webb in the same season is pretty dang good.

I will disagree on the prediction however :thumb:

WHY??? I think that the defending two-time state champs have played with a chip on their shoulder since that embarrassing loss to Alcoa. They drilled Boyd and beat a good Tyner bunch. I think they'll see this as their first big region game since dropping the two against AE and AC at the start of the season.

Fulton: 28

Knox. Catholic: 27

The champs are back from the dead and playing like a team that can three-peat this year :thumb:

If it's a close game Catholic has the edge here. Especially if Fulton comes in over looking the Irish. Catholic has been playing like a team that has something to prove also. If Fulton can't stop the running game of KCHS they are in big trouble. Didn't they give up 300+ yards to Scott County on the ground?

If it's a close game Catholic has the edge here. Especially if Fulton comes in over looking the Irish. Catholic has been playing like a team that has something to prove also. If Fulton can't stop the running game of KCHS they are in big trouble. Didn't they give up 300+ yards to Scott County on the ground?

yes they did...but the falcons are still solid up front on defense...i think they will break out of there shell this week against the run and show people that we still are a force to reckon with...finally we are playing well and why would we overlook catholic? they are undefeated #1 in the region and #1 in the state in many peoples books...the falcons will be ready to play...

POLLS DONT MEAN SQUAT! A TEAM HAS TO BE READY TO PLAY HARD EVERY DOWN W/O MISTAKES..THATS HOW MOST GAMES ARE WON WHEN TWO GOOD TEAMS PLAY..COACHES HAVE THE GAME PLAN..PLAYERS EXECUTE...BUT LIKE I SAID...W/O MISTAKES..YOU ARE #1 THIS WEEK N WE..DYERSBURG GOLDEN TROJANS ARE #2...IF WE TRULY ARE 1 N 2 THEN BOTH TEAMS HAVE MUCH TO PROVE OVER THE NEXT 6-7 WEEKS IF THE POLLS REALLY DO MEAN ANYTHING..THERE ARE MANY TEAMS THAT WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THEM DOWN..ALL THE YOUNG MEN PLAYING ON TEAMS BELOW #! AND #2 WANT TO WIN THE GOLD BALL TOO!!!...LETS JUST HOPE WE"RE BOTH UP TO THE TASK OF A MEETING AT THE BORO!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOUR TEAM..GO TROJANS :lol::P

yes they did...but the falcons are still solid up front on defense...i think they will break out of there shell this week against the run and show people that we still are a force to reckon with...finally we are playing well and why would we overlook catholic? they are undefeated #1 in the region and #1 in the state in many peoples books...the falcons will be ready to play...

A-E overlooked KCHS because they KNEW they had better athletes. Whose to say Fulton's players can't and won't. I'm sure the coaching staff is not overlooking them. It's human nature to look at team that you konw you have more talent than and come in a little over confident. Especially a young team. But,m at the same time Fulton is playing for a playoff spot and they are not in a position they are use to. Win or lose KCHS still has a chance to wrap up 1st place with victories over Scott and Kingston. It should be a really good game regardless of the outcome. If Fulton had a hard time with the kid from Scott wait till they see Smith. Big, strong, fast and athletic. If you focus on him, Vann and Hartman will get you. Fleming's not bad running the ball either.

Edited by ScottA11

A-E overlooked KCHS because they KNEW they had better athletes.

Sorry buddy but I disagree with you! AE knew going into the game that Catholic would be the hardest team on their schedule.

However, you better realize AE isn't worried about Catholic nor is Catholic worried about AE. Why do you guys keep bringing that up? Fulton will be ready to knock Catholic off. They know it's a must win game!!!