Campbell Co vs Science Hill

ccDL92

maaybe he ahs gone to the local "watering hole" with the Copugar "faithful" who have done their Houdini impersonations...LOL...

actually I dont think he partakes of taht kind of "water"...

though it looks like CCHS is not the playoff race i would they do well these next three weeks in a spoiler role.not to poke fun but you should definitely come to a playoff game at the "The Ship" this year for enjoyment

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

though it looks like CCHS is not the playoff race i would they do well these next three weeks in a spoiler role.not to poke fun but you should definitely come to a playoff game at the "The Ship" this year for enjoyment

I have been there (The Ship) for two playoff games...both games were quite a treat...of course, Ihae beento several games at The Ship (as a fan)...the crowd, teh walk down the steps, the rairoad croassing lights and sounds make for a good opening to a great night of high school football...I too urge anyone whose teamis not playing in a playoff game to go toOR to view a game, playoff or otherwise..

bumpity bump bump...doesnt anyone from CC care except teh two ro three that have posted....fair weather fans ....

Good luck to the Cougars on homecoming night! I hope you can pull off the big upset.

One thing is certain. The Homecoming Queen will be pretty! That's one tradition that we always keep, in fair weather or foul.