7-AAA

Let'em Play

#1---Siegel doesn't rush the floor at their home court...never have and probably never will.

#2---Siegel students wouldn't go to the Oakland players and try to start a fight.

#3---I never claimed the bottles were being thrown from Oakland. I got some incorrect information about how the girl was hit....but if you would like to check my posts I said our fans throwing the bottles were wrong.

And yes they do care about circumstances. They will look at how it was instigated.

#4---YOU WEREN"T IN THE BUILDING WHEN IT HAPPENED SO YOU DON"T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SITUATION...unless you count hearsay and 3rd person accounts of it.

Hooligan, you are an egotistical, hypocritical idiot. For you to speak for an entire student body borders on absolute insanity. Don't you even dare to think you know the mindset of hundreds of emotionally charged teenagers. To smugly say that 1) Siegel students would never rush your floor and 2) Siegel students would never start a fight, is so incredibly stupid it borders on comedy. It is typical of something I would expect you to say. Then you go on to criticize those for expressing an opionion on hearsay and you, yourself admit you spread false information based on, in your own words, hearsay and 3rd person accounts..

I suppose you WERE in the building but you obviously don't know anymore about what happened than I do. It is people like you (and mainly you) that say and then print irresponsible hogwash that creates the tension that leads to unfortunate events happening like Friday night.

You may be the most hypocritical poster on CoachT. You constantly contradict vitrually everything you say. I will give you credit for one thing, however. You are so far past the point of nauseating, it becomes entertainment.

Edited by dawbsitw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooligan, you are an egotistical, hypocritical idiot. For you to speak for an entire student body borders on absolute insanity. Don't you even dare to think you know the mindset of hundreds of emotionally charged teenagers. To smugly say that 1) Siegel students would never rush your floor and 2) Siegel students would never start a fight, is so incredibly stupid it borders on comedy. It is typical of something I would expect you to say. Then you go on to criticize those for expressing an opionion on hearsay and you, yourself admit you spread false information based on, in your own words, hearsay and 3rd person accounts..

I suppose you WERE in the building but you obviously don't know anymore about what happened than I do. It is people like you (and mainly you) that say and then print irresponsible hogwash that creates the tension that leads to unfortunate events happening like Friday night.

You may be the most hypocritical poster on CoachT. You constantly contradict vitrually everything you say. I will give you credit for one thing, however. You are so far past the point of nauseating, it becomes entertainment.

Actually you just proved who the real idiot is.

Edited by Siegelballa05

I can say we wouldn't rush the court because any time there is game where we would think of rushing the court....we get blocked in. If you notice where we sit at home.....there is one little aisle to the court and then the end...in between there are the chairs that are interconnected and impossible to get around if hundreds of people were to try rushing the court. SRO and administration block off the aisle and end if they think we are going to try and rush the court. Need examples? Cumberland County last year, Whites Creek last year they were prepared in case of a winning shot at the end, Riverdale this year. There is no way we can rush the court at Siegel.

And I can say that we wouldn't start fights with players. We deal with enough stuff at away games and if we can stay out of the night, we aren't stupid enough to go try to fight a player. Your right I can't speak for every person but the majority of the nation won't do that. Just like the majority of Oakland students wouldnt....i think. And if you would like to read the previous post...that wasn't "hogwash". Just confirmed what we originally thought. I came on here and admitted we were wrong after getting reports that it was a siegel student contrary to what we were told at first. Then we find out it actually was an Oakland person...so good job on calling me out on something that we were right about. BTW...that girls xanga...is the girl who got hit with the bottle and was bleeding. :thumb:

Whats comical is your spin to try and make it something other than the truth. classless fans taking things too far and not knowing how to control themselves was the reason for the unfortunate events. Nothing else. This isn't espn.com. Not every kid in the school reads this. So for you to say things on this board were responsible is the most comical thing ever. I would venture to say only about 10-15% of the school knows about this website.

Your bias against me is widely known, and it shows in every post. You should go help Fidel Castro spread his propaganda because you are pretty good at putting your own spin on things to suite you and your personal opinions. Unfortunately for you, not everyone is blinded by their hate for one person like yourself.

Edited by Harris' hooligans