7-AAA

Let'em Play

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tigerette Pride

Here goes:

1. siegel- domination again this year. Big Time talent and alot of experience.

2. Riverdale- a year away, very talented, but could upset Siegel at least once and maybe in tourney.

3. Toss Up Cookeville- other than siegel, has the best home court advantage. It is just a tough place to go and win.

4. Toss Up Oakland-not the most talented team ever, but Coach King will engineer some wins

5. Toss Up-Lebanon-will cause chaos as usual and has enough athletes to finish middle of the pack

6. Toss Up-White County-more experience this year and could surprise some

7. Warren County- will be much improved and things will get back to normal in the ville

8. Blackman- will play tenacious D but they just don't have the horses to pull the wagon

3 or 4 losses will get 2nd place this year. League is a little down but will compete night in and night out. Everyone must bring their A game if they want to win. Including siegel

I think siegal has to be the team to beat right now I think oakland added a big help with Wade transferring good thing he didnt go to RIVERDALE because everyone would be hollering recruiting but since he went ot oakland then it was all legal and in proper order with his addition and coach king getting the best of burks most of the time i have to put oaklnad second and RIVERDALE 3rd

1. Seigal

2. Oakland

3. RIVERDALE

4. Cookeville

5. Lebanon

6. Warren County

7. White County

7. Blackman tie since i dont really know about White County for this upcoming season

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Warren County is goin to win the district.. they got one of the most dominat post in the district and it aint no more questions to it WARREN COUNTY

:thumb::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by didyouseethatmessDANG