7-AAA

Let'em Play

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

I'm going to act as if I didn't read that :thumb:

its like saying Arkansas will win the SEC west :D .. haha im just messing with you Hoolie .. UT is doing just GREAT this year.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siegel wins in a land slide and will see Ridgeway in the state champ game. My call for state all year is Ridgeway Siegel

I know Ridgeway's freshman team was loaded but its gonna be hard to replace Mincy who was underrated and Niles. You guys also lost Rice and one other I believe...its possible because of the talent coming up but will be tough. Did Raleigh Egypt lose much off of last years team?? Ridgeway Siegel should have been the finals matchup last year. Really lookd to be the two best teams. I just hope the two best teams end up playing in the finals instead of quarters or semi's. 26 days til tipoff and the new nation shirts will be coming out shortly.

I know Ridgeway's freshman team was loaded but its gonna be hard to replace Mincy who was underrated and Niles. You guys also lost Rice and one other I believe...its possible because of the talent coming up but will be tough. Did Raleigh Egypt lose much off of last years team?? Ridgeway Siegel should have been the finals matchup last year. Really lookd to be the two best teams. I just hope the two best teams end up playing in the finals instead of quarters or semi's. 26 days til tipoff and the new nation shirts will be coming out shortly.

raliegh-egpyt is in region 7 so they will atleast get to sub-state

Harris just to comment you are 100% correct about mincy being under reated and he is out main loss after last year. We have a JR Anthony Wooten who should step up and fill Jordans spot greatly. Niles was always a little over rated but teams focused on him which was even a bigger advantage to us then his skill on the court was. You have to remember though we still have Wes Channels and Earnest fields who I believe to be two of the most underrated players in the state ecspecialy Earnest. Though I still believe it will be Ridgewa Siegel plus the fact that I love what I saw out of the nation in Murfreesburo last year and cant wait to see what it will be like in the title game.