7-AAA

Let'em Play

I also heard the same thing about Oakland fball and 15-0 B)

Oaklands colors are purple now or am I colorblind? :D

Best I cant explain it is that its a new alternate jersey oakland busted out in the postseason last season. Im with you, its either a awesomely dark navy or its purple. Oakland seemed to do pretty well in them so im all for it B)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior_ptII
Oakland[/url'>Grad' post='825806562' date='Oct 31 2005 - 11:35 PM']

Best I cant explain it is that its a new alternate jersey oakland busted out in the postseason last season. Im with you, its either a awesomely dark navy or its purple. Oakland seemed to do pretty well in them so im all for it :D

and now the starting line-up for your Oakland Purple Patriots... B)

Well Hoolie......your football beating teams with a combined win loss record of 11-39 with exactly ZERO of them having a winning record...... and 2 are 4A is really nothing to brag about. Let's see ........what was it again the Nation calls their game this week ? Oh yeah....The Loser Bowl. Pretty sad that is how YOUR fans see this one isn't it? and let's not forget....Our region record is EXACTLY the same as yours.

And seems like I heard someone claim they would have 2 state championships by this time this year.......and well, we won't forget how that one worked out will we? But I am proud for both your girl's teams making it as far as they did.

But back to the topic at hand now......

I think Randy King has proven that he can take just about any kid and make them into a player. His record stands for itself, doesn't it? I think he has a great nucleus coming back and they will fight to the end as ALL Oakland teams do.

Well Hoolie......your football beating teams with a combined win loss record of 11-39 with exactly ZERO of them having a winning record...... and 2 are 4A is really nothing to brag about. Let's see ........what was it again the Nation calls their game this week ? Oh yeah....The Loser Bowl. Pretty sad that is how YOUR fans see this one isn't it? and let's not forget....Our region record is EXACTLY the same as yours.

And seems like I heard someone claim they would have 2 state championships by this time this year.......and well, we won't forget how that one worked out will we? But I am proud for both your girl's teams making it as far as they did.

But back to the topic at hand now......

I think Randy King has proven that he can take just about any kid and make them into a player. His record stands for itself, doesn't it? I think he has a great nucleus coming back and they will fight to the end as ALL Oakland teams do.

lol why slam us for not winning championships when oakland has done absolutely NOTHING this year in anything. If its bad that our only victories were over YOU blackman, independance, mt juliet, and springfield, then how does it make you feel to know that your team lost to us. Dont hate on Siegel for winning games, its more than you can say. And come Jan 1 i believe we can just all watch us beat yall in something else.

Edited by Siegelballa05

Not since Siegel opened :(

Well.........Siegel just has ONE district champ....that is a LOTTTTT less than Oakland. Come back when you have as many as we do.....

about football...we STILL lead the series 2-1. And BTW Oakland had a WINNING season in football the very FIRST year it opened and the second...and ......well you get the picture. :rolleyes: ALSO Oakalnd not ONLY won the state in football in 84...they were the RUNNER-UPS in the state in Boys BBall in the SAME year. Equal that one and we will talk.

1 Siegel- No chance for anyone else,

2 Riverdale- If there is a chance this is the only team capable

3 Oakland- Wade will help, still no one in the post

4 Cookeville- Good shooters as usual

5 Lebanon- Not really sure about this team

6 Warren County- Pump fake king and co. could mess with some teams

7 White County- May beat Blackman?

8 Blackman- May beat White County?

Well.........Siegel just has ONE district champ....that is a LOTTTTT less than Oakland. Come back when you have as many as we do.....

about football...we STILL lead the series 2-1. And BTW Oakland had a WINNING season in football the very FIRST year it opened and the second...and ......well you get the picture. :thumb: ALSO Oakalnd not ONLY won the state in football in 84...they were the RUNNER-UPS in the state in Boys BBall in the SAME year. Equal that one and we will talk.

You can all come back when you have as many STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS as we do. Couldn't resist :rolleyes:

WHITE COUNTY !!!

Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825807925' date='Nov 1 2005 - 06:23 PM']

1 Siegel- No chance for anyone else,

2 Riverdale- If there is a chance this is the only team capable

3 Oakland- Wade will help, still no one in the post

4 Cookeville- Good shooters as usual

5 Lebanon- Not really sure about this team

6 Warren County- Pump fake king and co. could mess with some teams

7 White County- May beat Blackman?

8 Blackman- May beat White County?

You need to move White County up your list. :(

we weren't even born in 84 so that has absolutely no weight with us. And if you look at it proportionally Siegel is on pace to do just as good if not better than Oakland. and its no use reaching for something like the first year we opened....you know just as well as anyone how things have changed...show me one team that had a winning season their first year in the past 5-10 years where students weren't forced to go to that school. Heres a nice lil fact...Oakland...1 home win the last 2 years....Siegel 2 wins at home in 1 year of existence. Like I said earlier...what you did in '84 has no weight with us because we weren't even around to have any effect on it...Show me what Oakland has done since Siegel has opened...thats all we care about But afterall this is basketball so lets move on....Siegel vs. Oakland last year...I believe we know how that turned out...all 4 times :(