7-AAA

Let'em Play

Siegel[/url'>_Senior_ptII' post='825808425' date='Nov 1 2005 - 11:33 PM']

I just hope I dont hear it at any games... :thumb:

Oh trust me....you will. Count on that. Especially since we all know that it bothers yall so much. And Smyrna has cashed in with the stuck up phrase. And Blackman created the copy cat in true fashion with the stuck up stars shirt. So.....enjoy buster ( siegelballa) cause it is a cominnnnnnnnnnn!

Edited by 2priceless

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I don't know about you but I sure hope Oden make s a REPEAT of his proudest moment when yall play OHS this yr.....you know like last yr on yall's sr nite at your house.....when he TRIPPED trying to make that dunk.

Now that STILL makes me laugh thinking about it. :thumb:

Jimmy can't dunk so more like going for a layup. and Oakland I'm not looking past Oakland at all because it is a rivalry game and anything can happen. However, I'm more worried about Riverdale.

Oh trust me....you will. Count on that. Especially since we all know that it bothers yall so much. And Smyrna has cashed in with the stuck up phrase. And Blackman created the copy cat in true fashion with the stuck up stars shirt. So.....enjoy buster ( siegelballa) cause it is a cominnnnnnnnnnn!

Yeah well lead the chant cause when you say Siegels Garbage, you must mean Siegel's Garbage and is referring to the entire Oakland population. It dont bother us anymore, how could it if we are now winning nearly everything...

I agree Siegelballa

Bring on the Siegel's Garbage chants...seems like you could have come up with something better than that by now :thumb:

One thing is for sure...the nation will be loud as it has ever been at those oakland games...and as much as you hate to admit, that DOES get in the players heads :D

I respect what the Siegel Nation has down for high school athletics, they have forced other schools to step it up, but i dont think you guys affect the players as much as ya think. Yeah, you got to Matt Joines a few times, but Joines also had 2 of his better games against Siegel as well. Just because a player reacts to a chant doesnt mean your in his head. Why get rid of a good thing when it seems to make you guys squirm every time somebody mentions it :D I wont be chanting it, rather enjoying the great games that these 2 schools will put forth during the year. Now how about we get back to ACTUALLY talking about basketball.

Oakland will be in Shelbyville this weekend for the Shelbyville Playday. They play at 9 and 11 against LaVergne and Lawrence County. Games will be at Shelbyville Central

I respect what the Siegel Nation has down for high school athletics, they have forced other schools to step it up, but i dont think you guys affect the players as much as ya think. Yeah, you got to Matt Joines a few times, but Joines also had 2 of his better games against Siegel as well. Just because a player reacts to a chant doesnt mean your in his head. Why get rid of a good thing when it seems to make you guys squirm every time somebody mentions it :ph34r: I wont be chanting it, rather enjoying the great games that these 2 schools will put forth during the year. Now how about we get back to ACTUALLY talking about basketball.

Oakland will be in Shelbyville this weekend for the Shelbyville Playday. They play at 9 and 11 against LaVergne and Lawrence County. Games will be at Shelbyville Central

I do think we get in other teams heads, but not as much as we help our guys out. That is really why we are there, to celebrate the good and go off about the bad. The games this year will be close simply because of the rivalry and because siegel is such a great basketball team and oakland will come to play. Cant say i wont be chanting, ill be leading a few myself hopefully, but this year im lookin forward to seein my Stars hoisting the AAA trophy at the end of the year with the nation in full force behind them.

hmmm I'm not sure if I remember that play I just never remembered Jimmy actually attempting to dunk.

The reason we are there is for 2 reasons...#1 gives our players the extra incentive of not disappointing their own crowd....when we get up their energy goes up...I know when I'm in front of a crowd like that I don't want to disappoint...#2 is its fun....I believe any person at Siegel would say that basketball games are in the top 5 funnest things they have done thus far in high school. I agree that good players don't let a crowd like us get in their head however we have had an effect...even opposing coaches are taking notice...Theres a reason that Siegel only has 10 home games this year but 16 away games. And thats straight from the man who made the schedule....said we are making it hard on him to schedule home games.

btw who are we moving on to since there is no Denney and Joines :ph34r:

Guess you forgot to mention how the OHS crowd affected Lucas last year...so it can go two ways. And before you answer, I know he did well in the last game.....but NOT the 3 before. And Joines.....well he came thru at the region one to pull down an award. Remember??

Yes, he WAS trying to dunk. That was why it was soooooo funny. Maybe you took a break at that time to scare some lil woman?? OOPS, forgot that wasn't til you went to Ocharley's afterwards. Must have been posing for pictures.