7-AAA

Let'em Play

Guest dare_2_dream
Oakland[/url]Grad' post='825810735' date='Nov 3 2005 - 12:47 PM']

Eh well you can forget about that ever happeneing..............

Coach King wont allow that right... :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream
Oakland[/url]Grad' post='825810750' date='Nov 3 2005 - 12:52 PM']

You better believe it :D

Oh I believe it...and the Poo chant will catch on, dont you worry!

Guest dare_2_dream

man season???

I guess thats where you go hunting for men, sounds kind of scary really...I hope Im not one of the ones being hunted, because i sure know I wont be doing any hunting for any men...Remind me not to get my hunters permit this season :blink:

Edited by dare_2_dream

Oakland Starting Lineup

Guard- Jaffarious Wade (Jr)

Guard- Chiasson Allen (Jr)

Guard- Kendall James (Sr)

Post-Darian Martin (Sr)

Post- Shane Bliisard (Jr)

Off the bench: Jatoree Haynes (Sr), Drew Fann (Jr), Dejuan Epps (So), Pico Nance (So), Josh Fleming (Sr), Kit Carlton (Jr), and Deandre Maupin ( So). At this point, It looks like Chiasson and Jaffarious may split time at the point during the season. Jaffarious has gotten reps at the point and both wing position so far, but I would look for Jaffarious to eventually take over the role as the man at point guard as playing wing opens up chiasson's game so much more. Maupin and Carlton are kind of wild cards at this point for playing time, Maupin has struggled in practice so far and while Carlton has proven to be a solid force on the defensive end, he needs to develop softer hands and improve on offense, but should get some pt nonetheless. Dont really see any freshmen even getting a chance to dressing for varsity since the varsity team itself will probably have right at 20 or so, not counting those who tried out who may have made it

I think some of these questions could be better answered after Oakland is finished with the Shelbyville Playday this weekend. Eventually though, I think Wade is a great fit for King's motion offense

AHHHHH....glad to see the BULLDOZERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR in that five.