7-AAA

Let'em Play

I played there quite a few times...and they didnt get in my head... :(

Players should be able to block out fans no matter the situation and keep their head...big time players make big time plays, no matter if at home or on the road...

That's one thing that separates the great players from the good ones...performances on the road...but then again it's a lot easier on the road when your crowd is as big as the home team's

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

That's one thing that separates the great players from the good ones...performances on the road...but then again it's a lot easier on the road when your crowd is as big as the home team's

thats true...but the Nation never got in my head when I played there...so you couldnt have been doing too much and I suffer from ADD...

It's tough i'm sure, when you're having a bad game, to block out 500 people asking you how many points you've scored in unison. Love 'em or hate 'em the Nation is good for basketball in Tennessee because going into Siegel High School may be the closest thing a lot of players in District 7-AAA will ever get to playing in Cameron. No matter what happens or who it happens to, when someone walks away from a game against siegel, they'll remember something about it forever.

a big thanks goes out to you too... Its good to kno that even tho you hate us, you gotta love us... Where did you play lastyear if you dont mind me asking and what #

thats true...but the Nation never got in my head when I played there...so you couldnt have been doing too much and I suffer from ADD...

If you dont think that the crowd doesnt make a difference or doesnt affecct the game u r crazy...you can not tell me that the refs also feed into the corwd and get invloved in the chaos and since you borught up duke how many times have you seen a borderline call ie block or charge go in there favor Are you still playing in high school if not i am sure you are now playing in college since you are big time player and the chants NEVER got into your head you never took a shot you should not have taken to shut them up? Did you even play in the game? I dont know you and i dont know what school you are from but if you dont think the crowd is a true factor and you are not playing anymore i hope you take another look this year and watch the players and fans and referees and see if the emotion doesnt affect the outcome of a close game in fact...go to a siegel oaklnad game or a siegel RIVERDALE game and the go to a siegel shelbyville game or any other game that is not a big deal to where the fans arent as physed then tell me if you dont see a differnce

Guest dare_2_dream

If you dont think that the crowd doesnt make a difference or doesnt affecct the game u r crazy...you can not tell me that the refs also feed into the corwd and get invloved in the chaos and since you borught up duke how many times have you seen a borderline call ie block or charge go in there favor Are you still playing in high school if not i am sure you are now playing in college since you are big time player and the chants NEVER got into your head you never took a shot you should not have taken to shut them up? Did you even play in the game? I dont know you and i dont know what school you are from but if you dont think the crowd is a true factor and you are not playing anymore i hope you take another look this year and watch the players and fans and referees and see if the emotion doesnt affect the outcome of a close game in fact...go to a siegel oaklnad game or a siegel RIVERDALE game and the go to a siegel shelbyville game or any other game that is not a big deal to where the fans arent as physed then tell me if you dont see a differnce

I played at Siegel last year, started there last year, so yes I played in the games...thats why they didnt get in my head, being since I played for them...i was being sarcastic...i think other players get in players heads more than the fans, i would rather shut up another player who is running his mouth than a group of fans who isnt even on the floor...besides like i mentioned before, I suffer from ADD...so even if a crowd was beginning to get in my head, something would distract me, such as Coach Harris's shoe being untied...

I played at Siegel last year, started there last year, so yes I played in the games...thats why they didnt get in my head, being since I played for them...i was being sarcastic...i think other players get in players heads more than the fans, i would rather shut up another player who is running his mouth than a group of fans who isnt even on the floor...besides like i mentioned before, I suffer from ADD...so even if a crowd was beginning to get in my head, something would distract me, such as Coach Harris's shoe being untied...

Now THAT MAKES Sense i didnt want to comeout and call you a liar i was giving you the benefit of the doubt LOL no wonder they didnt get in your head i agree trash talking among the players you can get in an opponnets head and then add that crowd that is a rough night NOw that i know you played for siegel sure does let me think you are a lot less crazy LOL

Guest dare_2_dream

Now THAT MAKES Sense i didnt want to comeout and call you a liar i was giving you the benefit of the doubt LOL no wonder they didnt get in your head i agree trash talking among the players you can get in an opponnets head and then add that crowd that is a rough night NOw that i know you played for siegel sure does let me think you are a lot less crazy LOL

Haha :(

Playing with the Nation behind me was great, there is no denying that...Sometimes the Nation would get to us more than they would the other team, we would spend time trying to figure out what they were saying instead of paying attention to coach haha...

oh and i am crazy ;)

Yeah I agree...we don't get too many of those nowadays...it's good to know that there are a few that understand why we are so crazy and enthusiastic about the games...it's the ATMOSPHERE that makes high school sports what they are :(

more like we are shocked that people actually see it for what it is and don't just assume that we are cocky hah

btw dare 2 dream....I remember plenty of timeouts last year when most of yall were just looking up at us instead of listenin to Coach haha

Guest dare_2_dream

more like we are shocked that people actually see it for what it is and don't just assume that we are cocky hah

btw dare 2 dream....I remember plenty of timeouts last year when most of yall were just looking up at us instead of listenin to Coach haha

Haha...I know I was guilty...