7-AAA

Let'em Play

True 2p, but you can't deny the fact that Siegel beat oakland THIS year and that in itself deserves some respect...respect not given to us at all as we were STILL receiving "Siegel's Garbage" chants as we walked out of the stadium...I think it funny that Oakland still has the gall to say that after we beat them

Besides, this post is about Basketball, not Football, and I believe that in that matter Siegel earned its respect last year if not the year before :thumb:

It seems like this post has turned into the usual: siegel finally is good at something and they receive no credit for it... :thumb:

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......Good grief...yall still bellyaching about those chants.. At least no one from OHS vandalized anyone's cars after it like yall did. I gave you credit after that game, but you aren't getting any more. I took up for you against Lavergne and cheered for yall all last bball season. But no more. Seems like I don't remember any of yall doing anything but giving OHS grief .

And you realize that the more you whine ...the more we know how to get your goat. Didn't your mother ever teach you the old sticks and stones thing?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes 2sport......he will have to play with his own kids instead of Oakland REJECTS.

2p you should give up man. I really dont understand how you can always go back to football and slam us for winning games when YALL DIDNT. Get it through your head. Precious Sam, Precious Woliver, Precious Cord Cowan did NOTHING. We beat you... no matter how hard our non conference was... WE BEAT YOU, and Will continue the trend in basketball. For someone who has gone on and on about having class your poor display in this thread makes you look as some sort of hippocrit. Football is your sport, you kno your stuff there, but keep in in the football boards instead of bashing siegel football in the basketball board... Good luck to Oakland this year against us in anything, they will need it...

I'd say any coach will have a rebuilding year or two if they lose their entire starting five :thumb:

Good-Great coaches dont rebuild, they reload. Look no further than Oakland. Losing the kind of talent that they did would crush most programs but Oakland hasnt missed a beat............ In 97, Oakland was in the same situation Siegel is about to be in, won the region championship and made it to substate where they lost to the state runner-up. Good coaches will find a way to win no matter how much talent they lose. White County in 2000 is another good example. The year before they lost Jolly, Gribble and Austin ( names sound familiar? ) basically the foundation of their team, but at point was in the top 10 in AAA before they eventually lost in the regionals, so good coaches can win despite a loss in talent, I just think its a cop out for some schools who have good talent but can say the same bout their coaches. Not saying Harris is a sorry coach, but I believe his credibility depends on what he can do after this starting 5 graduates

Edited by OaklandGrad

2p you should give up man. I really dont understand how you can always go back to football and slam us for winning games when YALL DIDNT. Get it through your head. Precious Sam, Precious Woliver, Precious Cord Cowan did NOTHING. We beat you... no matter how hard our non conference was... WE BEAT YOU, and Will continue the trend in basketball. For someone who has gone on and on about having class your poor display in this thread makes you look as some sort of hippocrit. Football is your sport, you kno your stuff there, but keep in in the football boards instead of bashing siegel football in the basketball board... Good luck to Oakland this year against us in anything, they will need it...

Try listening in class and if you are going to use big words to TRY to sound intelligent....then at LEAST learn how to spell them. It RUINS your whole effect when you look like a blubbering idiot. :thumb:

Try listening in class and if you are going to use big words to TRY to sound intelligent....then at LEAST learn how to spell them. It RUINS your whole effect when you look like a blubbering idiot. :thumb:

omg sorry im not willing to take the time to look up words that i dont know how to spell... I dont look like a blubbering idiot or whatever the heck you said, sorry if i misspelled that, you are gettin old and no matter how you try to make me look bad your the one who looks like the idiot when you get in the football board and say something retarded like "your football team only beat 4a teams" That gets old. Not what i would expect from a senior citizen.

omg sorry im not willing to take the time to look up words that i dont know how to spell... I dont look like a blubbering idiot or whatever the heck you said, sorry if i misspelled that, you are gettin old and no matter how you try to make me look bad your the one who looks like the idiot when you get in the football board and say something retarded like "your football team only beat 4a teams" That gets old. Not what i would expect from a senior citizen.

Got news for you lil boy..........a senior citizen is 55. Sorry....no cookie for you. Why does that look retarded to say something on the football boards about football??? HUH??? I think someone is getting worked up and not proof-reading his writing. Because once again....you are the one who looked like an idiot. WOW...you are now 2-2. I guess this old man is getting to you....which is exactly my intention. :thumb:

lol! they just don't learn do they, reg? walked right in2 ur trap didn't he?

i think my boy fleming is gonna break out this yr . and chaisson is only goin 2 get better and better. with wade in the mix, i am liking oakland 's chances.

btw, siegelballa, what sport do u play? let me just guess. none. u think u get 2 have ur name as a balla 2 sit in the nation. sorry man that ain't a balla 2 sit and yell .

Edited by olandpats

lol! they just don't learn do they, reg? walked right in2 ur trap didn't he?

i think my boy fleming is gonna break out this yr . and chaisson is only goin 2 get better and better. with wade in the mix, i am liking oakland 's chances.

btw, siegelballa, what sport do u play? let me just guess. none. u think u get 2 have ur name as a balla 2 sit in the nation. sorry man that ain't a balla 2 sit and yell .

lol ill try the friendly approach... because of my familys struggles with money, i had to get a job so that i could drive myself to school everyday. So I used to play football and basketball but cant anymore because i work so much... The only night i get to get out and have some fun is friday night at the football games, and soon i will tyr and work bball into my schedule too. So for me to sit and chant is the one thing that makes my week worth it. So i guess ill keep the name if thats fine with you. And 2p. if its gonna make you happy to think that you win then ok man take it, im tired of arguing with an adult about his stupid high school.

lol ill try the friendly approach... because of my familys struggles with money, i had to get a job so that i could drive myself to school everyday. So I used to play football and basketball but cant anymore because i work so much... The only night i get to get out and have some fun is friday night at the football games, and soon i will tyr and work bball into my schedule too. So for me to sit and chant is the one thing that makes my week worth it. So i guess ill keep the name if thats fine with you. And 2p. if its gonna make you happy to think that you win then ok man take it, im tired of arguing with an adult about his stupid high school.

Everyone is talking about the past...ok there is only one and I repeat one team in District 7AAA that has won a basketball[b] state championship[/b].......WHITE COUNTY and not only have they won but the did it in back to back years. So when someone can come even close, then talk about the past. You boys need to stay on the subject at hand and that is this up coming season!!!! GO WARRIORS

Edited by WarriorMom

Everyone is talking about the past...ok there is only one and I repeat one team in District 7AAA that has won a basketball[b] state championship[/b].......WHITE COUNTY and not only have they won but the did it in back to back years. So when someone can come even close, then talk about the past. You boys need to stay on the subject at hand and that is this up coming season!!!! GO WARRIORS

Preach it mom....

As usual, good and objective post, Dare 2 Dream.

oaklandgrad , oakland pats, or ohs2sport: how is Jaffarious Wade fitting into the OHS machine so far this year?

Who are the starting 5 at this point? Also who will seem to get some substantial playing time off the bench? I was hearing that there were some studs on the freshmen team from both Lascassas and from Central. Any chance any of them will make the jump to varsity? I know both Lascassas and Central were very successful last yr.

To siegelballa...........older CAN be wiser. Your digs at age don't faze me the least. Check the ages of the majority of the posters on the T and you will find more are in my age bracket than in yours. So plenty of adults on here doing arguing for their schools. Guess that puts me in the MAJORITY along with the originator of this website, T himself. If you knew me, you would know that the more you try to come back....the more fun you make it for me. I don't quit on my team or my favorite players. I will go down swinging. I have defeated much more worthy advesaries than you could ever hope to be.

yeah beating 4A schools with losing records and playing a bowl game against another school with a break even record...that if you beat makes them a losing record..... B)

Sorry.........several of your starters were from OHS to receive some good

fundamentals( Lucas was at OHS 2 yrs....) but I am not going thru all that again b/c I feel that we are better off w/o any of them.

I'll take that over sitting at home with back to back 2-8 seasons and losing to the kids who transferred to Siegel. It makes absolutely no sense for you to try and argue anything about football and our record when we beat you....4A opponents...cool we beat you....your opponents dont have winning record...cool we beat you.....going to a lil ole bowl game...cool WE BEAT YOU....get the picture????? You arguements are pointless because...WE BEAT YOU