7-AAA

Let'em Play

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we weren't even born in 84 so that has absolutely no weight with us. And if you look at it proportionally Siegel is on pace to do just as good if not better than Oakland. and its no use reaching for something like the first year we opened....you know just as well as anyone how things have changed...show me one team that had a winning season their first year in the past 5-10 years where students weren't forced to go to that school. Heres a nice lil fact...Oakland...1 home win the last 2 years....Siegel 2 wins at home in 1 year of existence. Like I said earlier...what you did in '84 has no weight with us because we weren't even around to have any effect on it...Show me what Oakland has done since Siegel has opened...thats all we care about But afterall this is basketball so lets move on....Siegel vs. Oakland last year...I believe we know how that turned out...all 4 times :thumb:

Show you a team in its first year that won in football??...try RAVENWOOD. It CAN be done and has. Even Blackman did it faster than yall....2nd yr made the playoffs and THEN some. OHS had an Allstate football player their VERY first year as a school, AND a couple of STATE champ individuals in TRACK.....one being MTSU's DALE SHORT...I think you know the guy, Hoolie to VERIFY that lil fact. So in its first yr of existence did what it took you THREE to do. No wait...we had a WINNING season....not a break even season. It didn't take us FOUR yrs to break EVEN by beating schools with losing records either when OHS first started. AND we did it playing with the PRIVATES mixed in and with 3 classifications.

What have we done since you opened....well Our football team went to the playoffs the first yr. GEE...guess you forgot about OUR girl's team last year in bball didn't you going to state and you almost getting knocked off by OAKLAND last yr at regions?Our boys and girls BOTH had winning seasons. Yeah that is what I thought. HMMM....downplaying the 84 championship team huh??? Guess Dejuan Howse's daddy won't appreciate that one since he was a PART of it. But HEY you were alive in 98 when we won another one weren't you?

Back to bball now.....And here is a nice lil thought for you..........THAT was LAST yr....this is THIS year. I predict that Siegel chokes when it all comes down to it. Too many BIG egos in that pot.

Edited by 2priceless

Guest The_Siegel_Senior_ptII
Siegel[/url]balla05' post='825808030' date='Nov 1 2005 - 08:25 PM']

Well he did absolutely nothing against us. Lucas did a splendid job of keeping him out of the game, he got a few rebounds thats about it. If there are more people like you that think he is under rated, then he already has become over rated.

well big time players dont show up every night to play didnt you know this... :thumb:

Show you a team in its first year that won in football??...try RAVENWOOD. It CAN be done and has. Even Blackman did it faster than yall....2nd yr made the playoffs and THEN some. OHS had an Allstate football player their VERY first year as a school, AND a couple of STATE champ individuals in TRACK.....one being MTSU's DALE SHORT...I think you know the guy, Hoolie to VERIFY that lil fact. So in its first yr of existence did what it took you THREE to do. No wait...we had a WINNING season....not a break even season. It didn't take us FOUR yrs to break EVEN by beating schools with losing records either when OHS first started. AND we did it playing with the PRIVATES mixed in and with 3 classifications.

What have we done since you opened....well Our football team went to the playoffs the first yr. GEE...guess you forgot about OUR girl's team last year in bball didn't you going to state and you almost getting knocked off by OAKLAND last yr at regions?Our boys and girls BOTH had winning seasons. Yeah that is what I thought. HMMM....downplaying the 84 championship team huh??? Guess Dejuan Howse's daddy won't appreciate that one since he was a PART of it. But HEY you were alive in 98 when we won another one weren't you?

Back to bball now.....And here is a nice lil thought for you..........THAT was LAST yr....this is THIS year. I predict that Siegel chokes when it all comes down to it. Too many BIG egos in that pot.

Back to last year, however this IS relevant to this year...we were told that we would choke against lebanon when we played them and beat them 4 times...AND we were told that we would choke against oakland...which we also went on to beat 4 times. I admit that Siegel does not need to get a big head because any team can fall apart...this year however I think is our year.

And btw no one has downplayed the 84 championship team...we all know how dominant oakland has been in football in the past couple of decades...but as you said this is NOW...not 1984

Back on topic...I don't know how you can argue against Siegel winning the district, we have virtually the entire team returning...as long as there are no injuries I think Siegel takes it with ease. Oakland 2nd, Riverdale 3rd

Yeah I believe we heard the theres no way they can beat Oakland 3 times....No way they can beat them 4 times and the same goes for Lebanon. This team knows how to pull out the close games...I'm sure not too many ppl thought Jimmy would knock down those free throws at the Oakland game last year but he did....no choking there.

Uh....sorry but it was NINJA who made the steal and made the layup that beat OHS otherwise you wouldn't be talking region champ.....NOT ODEN.........CG.

Edited by 2priceless