7-AAA

Let'em Play

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Yes our bench is slim this year. I just hope Keith doesnt tear an ACL or something in the final football game against Blackman. If we get up by 2 TD's, take him out! :thumb:

a few sophomores coming off the bench aren't going to get it done vs. Siegel.

D'juan Epps and Deandre Maupin are by no means your typical sophmores. Both of them will have fine careers at Oakland and they CAN get it done against Siegel, believe or not. Josh Fleming, Kendal James and Jatoree Haynes are all Seniors ( One of those 3 will be coming of the bench) drew fann is a jr, so this by no means a inexperienced bench compared to other schools. Id look for Oakland to press alot more for the next few years will all this depth they now possess

Edited by OaklandGrad

tell that to Lebanon who he hit the game winning shot against. Also he has grown about 5 inches this year and is much more experienced than anyone on Oakland's bench. There will be a new name coming out I believe but don't wanna drop it until I'm for sure on that one.

He may have just as much experience as some on the oakland bench, but kendall james has played a pretty good amount of minutes the last 2 seasons and josh fleming was a big role player for Oakland and will probably have a even bigger role this season. Ill give it to Cutter though, he got skill and heart

Im tired of everybody talkin bout siegel goin to win district.. what bout white co, warren co, and blackman and all of them. Everbody talkin siegel goin to win and the season havent even started yet.. But i think warren co. is goin to get it this yr. they team is very deep. with sophmores.. they came away with the district championship last yr. as freshmans with chris weitzel donta weir and the team is stacked with a lot of seniors leadership with 9 including shay glenn which returned back.. so im goin for warren co. to win it

Im tired of everybody talkin bout siegel goin to win district.. what bout white co, warren co, and blackman and all of them. Everbody talkin siegel goin to win and the season havent even started yet.. But i think warren co. is goin to get it this yr. they team is very deep. with sophmores.. they came away with the district championship last yr. as freshmans with chris weitzel donta weir and the team is stacked with a lot of seniors leadership with 9 including shay glenn which returned back.. so im goin for warren co. to win it

Sorry, but 2 of those 3 teams that you have mentioned have almost no chance to even make a run at the district title, much less win the thing. Blackman's best returning player left for Oakland and it seems they are destined for the cellar. Warren Co has talent, but will their mindset ever change? Ill give ya White Co as a possible contender, but they still have a ways to go before even they can challenge. Siegel is the hands down favorite because they return almost everybody from a team that won district regular season, the district tourney, the region tourney and advanced as far as the state final 4 before losing to the state champion, why shouldnt Siegel be the favorite, they have earned it