Fcs At Trousdale County!

tchsno1fan

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think this game will be much like the last one was... a classic battle of a good defence vs. a very good offense. i am afraid to say that i think FCS's offense will have some trouble moving the ball around the field, but i cannot wait to see what friendships defence can do. the score of the last game did not accuratly depict the game in my oppinion. friendships defense did a good job of stopping trousdale. yes i go to friendship but i still think they their defense has been underrated this season, just look at the south pitt message board, they thought they would score 28 at least. so to me this is friendships D vs. what amounts to the best O in a long time that has come around in single A good luck to both teams, i will be rooting for you green. and oh yes trousdale... i was wondering if the field you have (which was SPECTACULAR) is still looking in its tip top shape? that was beautiful... i felt it was an honor to even see it....good luck both teams.