Fcs At Trousdale County!

tchsno1fan

Next week they play Mt Juliet Christian....I don't see alot of mud tossin or smack talkin coming for this game. I think based on the 5, 000 + views this thread has gotten we are all going to be BORED. No worries there is always the PLAYOFFS.

I agree mom.

All jokes aside, good luck to both teams.

I hope the game is clean, void of injury and disputes and produces a clear (and gracious) winner.

EE-OUT!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what the FCS's opponent next week will be guilty of? We've already used up: dumb, uneducated, poor, backward, cheatin, inbred, bad dental hygene, running scared, vendictive, lazy and competition dodgin'....what's left?

I forgot "hole diggers and comedians"

Next weeks opponent is MJCA. I don't see a reason to pick at them. I wish them good luck. Their coach just resigned per the end of the season and I want those kids to play hard and with pride. :angry:

As for the descriptions of you ... uneducated, poor, backward, cheatin, inbread, lazy, vendictive ... those are your words, not mine. Looking back over previous posts, you guys are the ones claiming those things with your self depricating comments about us having money and your just poor ole country folk. No one else has used those but you.

As far as bad dental hygiene ... that's just funny considering the situation. As for running scared, hole diggers, and competition dodgin' - that's all right on target! If the shoe fits Cinderella! :o

Next week they play Mt Juliet Christian....I don't see alot of mud tossin or smack talkin coming for this game. I think based on the 5, 000 + views this thread has gotten we are all going to be BORED. No worries there is always the PLAYOFFS.

I'll be bored to death! I wish we could play every week. That would probably be bad for my team, but I'm enjoying the entertainment ... sure beats the heck out of watching the crud on TV during the day on my day's off.

I second the motion for a clean, hard fought game. With a gracious winner and loser! Good luck to both teams! :angry:

I'll be bored to death! I wish we could play every week. That would probably be bad for my team, but I'm enjoying the entertainment ... sure beats the heck out of watching the crud on TV during the day on my day's off.

I second the motion for a clean, hard fought game. With a gracious winner and loser! Good luck to both teams! :angry:

oh crap a thought just hit me thought we was on fire with all the smoke. hey there tnsddeveloper, all in fun but if you only work 2.75 days a week is this because you dont have a steady clientel or is it you only work on extremely rich clientel that can afford your prices....haha, just wondering how you only have about 2.75 days of work. now to afford the green fees at your local course or member dues is expensive to me so it must be the high prices as i doubt that any one recomending the lead base paint procedure would have trouble with clients returning.cya and good luck on your team tonight, by the way i think that sonic still sells jumbo drinks to help wash down a little of that crow tonight :o

Right, CPA waxes you and makes the 'golden balls' look out of reach ... so you run. I completely understand. :angry:

Check the record against CPA there Doc I beleive TC has the advantage also at DCA BGA FRA AND ALL THE OTHER A,S and personally I do not beleive you are a DDS either just a jerk with a oral fixation.

Check the record against CPA there Doc I beleive TC has the advantage also at DCA BGA FRA AND ALL THE OTHER A,S and personally I do not beleive you are a DDS either just a jerk with a oral fixation.

Up to 2000. Then you saw the writing on the wall and went while the going was good. That's when the privates quit playing around. Your coach saw it coming and acted when the chance presented itself.

oh crap a thought just hit me thought we was on fire with all the smoke. hey there tnsddeveloper, all in fun but if you only work 2.75 days a week is this because you dont have a steady clientel or is it you only work on extremely rich clientel that can afford your prices....haha, just wondering how you only have about 2.75 days of work. now to afford the green fees at your local course or member dues is expensive to me so it must be the high prices as i doubt that any one recomending the lead base paint procedure would have trouble with clients returning.cya and good luck on your team tonight, by the way i think that sonic still sells jumbo drinks to help wash down a little of that crow tonight :lol:

Actually and surprisingly, that's how much orthos work. They can definitely work more, but I like the short work weeks. I get to spend time with the little rascals and relax after too many years of school. It was surprising to me too when I decided between going to med school or dental school.

Dentists' quality of life is WAY better than a doctors IMHO. You have set hours (vast majority of the time). For that matter, you make your own schedule. Most issues aren't life and death situations. Malpractice insurance is cheaper. You make as much a doctor, if not more money (considering if you are good at marketing your practice and a thriving market) - I know several folks that make WAY more than doctors. I actually did pretty well grade-wise in dental school (I can memorize like crazy and fast - commonsense not so much) and then on my boards that I decided to apply to ortho residency programs. Strangely enough I got accepted. Ortho associates (those that work for another ortho without equity in the office) start off in the low to mid 100's in the Nash market. An ortho with a decent practice of their own can net anywhere from 200's to 700 or so (some claim more - but I think they are full of poo). That's working your schedule your way. My wife works the same hours at a clinic as a NP, so we have a lot of time with the kids. Once the kids get into school completely, we will probably hammer away a little harder and retire a little earlier.

Sorry so long with the life story. I'm going on record here ... any TC or FCS kids (or any for that matter) wanting to go to med school ... don't. Go to dental school, you won't regret it. :lol:

Great records against them early ... not so much before "THE LEAP". :lol:

do you think i could make it wif my toof, it really looks white wit dis paint you told me about

I can't do much with "A" toof. There's nothing to anchor it to in order to move it. My advice, have it pulled and have a full bridge job done by a practicing dentist. :lol:

Have you started twitching yet? The let paint does strange things to the immune and nervous systems. :lol:

sorry i was non specificdo you think i can get in that school to make them big bucks, i would like to spend sum time teaching my yunguns bout hunting them white balls in da grass. no twitching yet, just a real bad taste but might be da food here....

I would recommend it to anyone! You actually have a huge leg up on the competition during the application process. You have military experience ... huge plus during the app game! :lol: