Fcs At Trousdale County!

tchsno1fan

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good. :thumb: I like you. B) You have a great sense of humor. And you don't fluster easily like the rest of the TCer's. Maybe it's the training. Good luck today since you are probably starting a new day over there.

i realize that alot of tc fans can fluster but there are about 6 of us that can argue back, im glad to see ther's one @ friendship that has a sense of humor too, i wonder, some one with money and sense of humor? i bet your a republican(just a shot in the dark dont be offended if your not)

ok pirate tom, wouldnt that be the best a classic matchup that not to long ago was the pinnacle, in my opinion of what gridiron , hard nose highschool football was all about. by the way is there anyone on here that can tell me when TC would start hitting the open road in the playoffs if they win out.

"revrend"

[/quote

If you win out, your first road game will be the Quarterfinals, hopefully against the Pirates. The brackets are on the TSSAA Web site.....Semifinals home field advantage belongs to the winner of the Region 1 and 2 brackets.

im betting that you are correct snoball .....not thats its bad or good

man im so glad someones finally posting when im on i work grave yard @ the er, no pun intended and i ussually have to wait a day or so to get a response but most of the people i respond to dont respond back, i think some are skeered, do know bill cothron or ryan chasse i think they may be over there with you

man im so glad someones finally posting when im on i work grave yard @ the er, no pun intended and i ussually have to wait a day or so to get a response but most of the people i respond to dont respond back, i think some are skeered, do know bill cothron or ryan chasse i think they may be over there with you

i am the first and ryan is probably still curled up in a ball is it is cold here this morning like 60degrees. now i know that yall say 60 aint cold but its a long way from 145 like we were seeing just a few weeks ago

i realize that alot of tc fans can fluster but there are about 6 of us that can argue back, im glad to see ther's one @ friendship that has a sense of humor too, i wonder, some one with money and sense of humor? i bet your a republican(just a shot in the dark dont be offended if your not)

Snowball any chance you making an appearance at the game, or do you have to work??? It is always good to see football legends at the games...not many people have 2 rings to show for it...

i am the first and ryan is probably still curled up in a ball is it is cold here this morning like 60degrees. now i know that yall say 60 aint cold but its a long way from 145 like we were seeing just a few weeks ago

you remember that lil punk neighbor of yours that used to whip you every year round christmas, thats right the middle one thats who, and thanks muley iv never been called a legend before but i only have 1 ring the dr's/ handlers wouldn't release me to play my soph year

WISDOM OVERFLOWING, it seems someone finally puts it as it is

can you believe you said somthing that i said was wisdom overflowing, the end is nigh repent, repent

Edited by snoball5278