Father Ryan's Streak Of Bad Season's Coming To An End?

IrishFootball4

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not his point, nimrod. He's saying that you can't judge how good a varsity team is going to be based on how the freshman team does record wise, because of the reasons he stated. A lot of things change from freshman year to senior year. An undefeated season as freshman does NOT mean success from there on out.

read the quote rockhead , you start at that level weight room, coaching ect.ect

Are Father Ryan's past two freshman classes for real going undefeated this year and only losing to MBA last year 2-0...with the new coach from Oak Ridge Bruce Lussier...Father Ryan is looking to get things back on track and will be a contender in the upcoming seasons

You guys say this every year and guess what you are always wrong. ;)

They'll stink for years to come as long as they play in DII-AAA

Haha, and I suppose you think JP2 could do better? Things are changing in D2-AAA. Father Ryan has become a whole lot better. Does the 14-7 loss to MBA not fathom you? Pope would be humiliated if they played in D2-AAA, maybe you learnt that at your MBA game, when the best chance you had to beat them, you were smothered.

Haha, and I suppose you think JP2 could do better? Things are changing in D2-AAA. Father Ryan has become a whole lot better. Does the 14-7 loss to MBA not fathom you? Pope would be humiliated if they played in D2-AAA, maybe you learnt that at your MBA game, when the best chance you had to beat them, you were smothered.

if u actually watched the pope vs. mba game is was closer then u think....the score should have been 14-6 pope killed themselves with penalties.....but i guess yall are better then pope cause they beat yall by 28...so haha thats funny that ur even laughin...

if u actually watched the pope vs. mba game is was closer then u think....the score should have been 14-6 pope killed themselves with penalties.....but i guess yall are better then pope cause they beat yall by 28...so haha thats funny that ur even laughin...

If the score should have been 14-6, it would have been 14-6. Pope is in no position to play D2-AAA teams. Before the Franklin High game, Lussier made crucial adjustments to players positions and different schemes of play. The Father Ryan team you saw Week 1 is VERY different from the one you see in week 7. Know what I mean? Lussier didnt know what to expect in week 1 or 2, but he found out quick, and he made changes that were on the dot.

If the score should have been 14-6, it would have been 14-6. Pope is in no position to play D2-AAA teams. Before the Franklin High game, Lussier made crucial adjustments to players positions and different schemes of play. The Father Ryan team you saw Week 1 is VERY different from the one you see in week 7. Know what I mean? Lussier didnt know what to expect in week 1 or 2, but he found out quick, and he made changes that were on the dot.

well since we are just gonna keep arguin bout who is better we will just see who takes the bishop cup next year..i just hope u get use to seein it at pope...

well since we are just gonna keep arguin bout who is better we will just see who takes the bishop cup next year..i just hope u get use to seein it at pope...

Does this 'trophy' actually exist? And if it does, who cares? There is only 1 trophy a team should want, the State Championship trophy. all other trophies (unless region or class) in the regular season are pointless.

Does this 'trophy' actually exist? And if it does, who cares? There is only 1 trophy a team should want, the State Championship trophy. all other trophies (unless region or class) in the regular season are pointless. heck yea it exists and you are right that the trophy is not important. The fact that JP2 soundly defeated Father Ryan in there first varsity football contest is, but I guess since Ryan lost you think that it is no big deal.