Sophomore Running Back Tyler Campbell(#8), Loudon

Guest thedragon

Tyler used to live in Greenbrier when he was younger. I'd love to hear more about his season and stats.

Brierboy90, you can check out www.loudonfootball.com and go to Game Summaries to read about each of Loudon's games this season. Probably the best place I can point you for summaries and stats. Tyler's the real deal and a great guy, both on and off the football field.

tyler is going to be i think the next great running back for loudon. hes got speed and skills, im just not to sure about his size yet, however he is as stout as they come. i think it would help loudon out to move hawkins to wide reciever and put cambell in the backfield. no matter what they do they need both those athletes on the field at the same time

Thanks for the info. Tyler is a great guy. We were friends in elementary school, and I'm glad to hear he's doing so well. He was in a really good player in Jr. Pro. too. Good luck on the rest of your season Loudon.

Thanks for the kind words, Brierboy90. Hope Greenbrier has a great rest of the season as well. Let me know if you want to get back in touch and I'll be happy to help with information.