Brentwood Academy At Father Ryan

lumberjakked

I do not think that Ryan could find the end zone.

Hausman was hurt. Its like we tried playing offense with our right hand tied behind our back. The offense will struggle without Hausman. However, the defense did well. We just need to capitalize on turnovers, and make sure our players stay healty, especially our best one!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Ryan be better in years to come? Who knows?

The cold hard facts are that Coach Lussier is finding out what DIIAAA is all about. I'm sure he's scratching his head, thinking his team would be pretty good in 5A (which they would). Say what you will about moral victories and "progress"...Ryan is 0-5 in region, with a combined total score of 31-119, and McCallie yet to come.

Ryan has proven nothing yet, which I'm sure they realize.

Edited by itzme

Will Ryan be better in years to come? Who knows?

The cold hard facts are that Coach Lussier is finding out what DIIAAA is all about. I'm sure he's scratching his head, thinking his team would be pretty good in 5A (which they would). Say what you will about moral victories and "progress"...Ryan is 0-5 in region, with a combined total score of 31-119, and McCallie yet to come.

Ryan has proven nothing yet, which I'm sure they realize.

Well said.

As I've said before, a better Ryan is better for the league, and I'm all for it. Despite recent misfortunes on the field, Ryan has a solid football program historically and has turned out some great teams in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. But, Ryan has to do more than improve internally now; the other teams have to slip, and in some cases considerably, for FRHS to catch up. DII-AAA is far and away the toughest region in the state from top to bottom - the league's historical record versus I-5A and I-4A solidify that statement - and it includes coaches with pedigrees that, quite frankly, make Lussier an also-ran in the coaching department.

I wish Lussier and his program the best -as much as an opposing fan can - but he should probably learn to be a little more media-savvy in the offseason. He certainly has had some quotes attributed to him over the past six months ago that serve as nice bulletin board material, perhaps more so for opposing coaches than opposing players, and Lussier/Ryan doesn't need to give any more fuel to those teams that already have advantages on the field and behind the clipboard.

Edited by rollredroll

Hausman was hurt. Its like we tried playing offense with our right hand tied behind our back. The offense will struggle without Hausman. However, the defense did well. We just need to capitalize on turnovers, and make sure our players stay healty, especially our best one!

nothing against hausman he is good but when you give the guy the ball every other play its not hard to tell where the ball is going ! you have other players on the team that can run jusy as well as him but cant get a look . one player does not make the team it takes 11 players