Got Some Traveling To Do.

kwright

I need a update on health and first play day action for the following girls/teams.

(1) Carol Lampley (Lamp) with Columbia.

(2) Lauran Hudgins (Huggy Bear) Riverdale.

(3) Jennie Johnston (JJ) Lexington Al.

Hope to see all these former wildcats play before the regular season gets started. I miss these girls and know they will do great on their new teams.

Also need a update on Page High and where they will be preseason.

Also could use a heads up on Lawrence County if they are playing in any play days etc... Everyone healthy ???

I have already missed the local Middle School Play Day at Loretto and don't want to miss another one.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!

kw

Edited by kwright

Did all of these players leave a particular school? What happened to make them leave if so?

Yep, they all played at Lawrence County. A total of seven left with three of them being starters.

This years crop of Lady Cats are a good solid bunch with heart a plenty, and they will take the fight to ya. I wish them the very best and can't wait to see them in action.

I have recently found out that we (L.C.H.S) have a playday on the 5th at home and on the 11th at Shelbyville. If I am wrong here, will someone let me know so I don't miss one.

Still would like a update on the girls I mentioned and how they are doing. Also would like to get a update on Ann Marie Lanning (Ree Ree). Hope she has a banner year. If her and Huggy are healthy Riverdale should be tough

Also would like to get a Good Luck out to Summertown and Loretto. Hope y'all have great seasons also.

Like I said, I got some traveling to do and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gone to see Coffman tonight.

HOOPS TO YA ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kw

kwright,

As far as Carol Lampley at Columbia Central goes, there couldn't be a harder worker and we all know she'll be missed at LCHS but we will take good care of her at Central. We have no playdays as such but here is our early schedule:

Tues. Nov 8 Wilson Central at Lebanon (controlled scrimmage 3:30-6:00 p.m.)

Tues. Nov 15 Dickson County at Columbia Hall of fame game 6:30

Thurs. Nov 17 at Martin Westview dyersburg Hall of Fame 5:00

Tues NOv. 22 Franklin Home

Fri. Nov. 25 Columbia Rotary Classic

Sat Nov. 26 Columbia Roatary Classic

Tues. Nov 29 Oakland

That should get it started and by the end of Nov we'll know how we stack up.

Thanks for the update on Lamp. I agree, she is special and Lord knows she is missed. I will get to see her at the classic. Had a great time there last year.

HOOPS TO YA!!!

kw

kwright,

As far as Carol Lampley at Columbia Central goes, there couldn't be a harder worker and we all know she'll be missed at LCHS but we will take good care of her at Central. We have no playdays as such but here is our early schedule:

Tues. Nov 8 Wilson Central at Lebanon (controlled scrimmage 3:30-6:00 p.m.)

Tues. Nov 15 Dickson County at Columbia Hall of fame game 6:30

Thurs. Nov 17 at Martin Westview dyersburg Hall of Fame 5:00

Tues NOv. 22 Franklin Home

Fri. Nov. 25 Columbia Rotary Classic

Sat Nov. 26 Columbia Roatary Classic

Tues. Nov 29 Oakland

That should get it started and by the end of Nov we'll know how we stack up.

That is good news. Thanks so much for the update. Tell the Huggster to hang in and knock em in from down town. We will get to see y'all at Shelbyville.

HOOPS TO YA!!!

kw

Keith

Lauran aka Huggy is doing great - should be released in next week or two...she is running and conditioning hard everyday. We miss you all too....hope to see you soon! Riverdale's schedule is posted on www.riverdalewarriors.com - they will be at Franklin County and Shelbyville playdays.

See ya soon.... :thumb: