Shelbyville @ Maplewood

boski

after taking the week off .. i find there is really nothing to say about this one

Maplewood can finish the season at 8 - 2 by winning out, good luck tonight and put them away early pull the starters ..im saving the hype for next week ..when the Panthers head over to the creek see you there!

after taking the week off .. i find there is really nothing to say about this one

Maplewood can finish the season at 8 - 2 by winning out, good luck tonight and put them away early pull the starters ..im saving the hype for next week ..when the Panthers head over to the creek see you there!

We should've scheduled Maplewood for Homecoming.lol. Good luck with the number 3 seed.

We should've scheduled Maplewood for Homecoming.lol. Good luck with the number 3 seed.

umm dont pluck your chicken just yet buddy..

remember you just slipped past Tullahomma

and the number 1 seed is not locked yet

so just tone it down a bit..this week is for relaxing and stuff

we will pick this back up next week!!

and why homecoming? you could get beat then too.

week 10 is just fine .. it means a lil more to both teams

and dont let the hillsboro game game fool you..maplewood know they gave it away, they really did, back to back turnovers inside 20 yrd line... i dont care how good you are if you do that kind of stuff you are going to lose dont look for that to happen again..

Hillsboro's QB stole the show,and he should have been shut down .. playing a wing - t offense maplewoods defense should have knocked the QB's jock strap off every play!! hit him if he has the ball or not .. if the QB fakes like he has the ball then hit him hit him hard he is fair game. what? its legal ..make him think before faking or running the ball again.. i didnt see maplewood take advantage of that at all.. and the guy had a feild day .

i just didnt see the fire out there.. that night

now is the time to get it back burning

and they will

Edited by boski

umm dont pluck your chicken just yet buddy..

remember you just slipped past Tullahomma

and the number 1 seed is not locked yet

so just tone it down a bit..this week is for relaxing and stuff

we will pick this back up next week!!

and why homecoming? you could get beat then too.

week 10 is just fine .. it means a lil more to both teams

and dont let the hillsboro game game fool you..maplewood know they gave it away, they really did, back to back turnovers inside 20 yrd line... i dont care how good you are if you do that kind of stuff you are going to lose dont look for that to happen again..

Hillsboro's QB stole the show,and he should have been shut down .. playing a wing - t offense maplewoods defense should have knocked the QB's jock strap off every play!! hit him if he has the ball or not .. if the QB fakes like he has the ball then hit him hit him hard he is fair game. what? its legal ..make him think before faking or running the ball again.. i didnt see maplewood take advantage of that at all.. and the guy had a feild day .

i just didnt see the fire out there.. that night

now is the time to get it back burning

and they will

Yes indeed, we will pick this up next week. :lol:. I'll be careful though. The last time I gave some excessive smack talk. We got beat by Hillsboro..........so I won't give maplewood to much motivation. Just glad to see a WC-Maplewood game with some meaning. And hopefully we'll meet again in the playoffs!(I'm bad about counting my chickens before they hatch........)

Yes indeed, we will pick this up next week. :lol:. I'll be careful though. The last time I gave some excessive smack talk. We got beat by Hillsboro..........so I won't give maplewood to much motivation. Just glad to see a WC-Maplewood game with some meaning. And hopefully we'll meet again in the playoffs!(I'm bad about counting my chickens before they hatch........)

looking foward to it ... should be a good one..

and after we beat you guys in reg season,

meeting up again in the playoffs will be sweet... :lol:

ok that was my last smack shot ...until next week

yeah i know the feeling about that hillsboro thing.. last week was a nightmare

(counting chickens before they hatch) - i know this all to well :lol:

Edited by boski

Because it was an away game smartie pants. It would not have been homecoming at someone else's field or don't you know that?

We finished third just like you did Boski so you can quit popping off now. And I told you Maplewood wouldn't beat Hillsboro and WC! But we did beat you! Live with that until next season.

hey im just here to help..if i see something that needs helping thats what i do..

and thanks i always try to be the best smartie pants i can be... why half@ss it..

and maplewood still could have won the 3 games they lost... and so what you beat us..we beat you the year before no big deal ..and live with it .. umm ok ..ive had to live with worse things..and losing to mcgavock is not one of them or hillsboro or whites creek

i pops all night i pops all day.. until next season