Knoxville Halls At South Doyle

fairplay2121

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebelman,

KJ won't run up the score. He's like GQ in that respect. If we see the 2's & 3's in the third & fourth we will be handling the situation nicely. We need this one for the post season.

Im just giving an estimate. But the JV might score a little to.

;)

Your right KJ wont run up the score. Just win and get home. :thumb:

which team did they loose to?

great season though for jv.

West. Jake Ryan had a good game in the passing department. West is going to be reckoned with in the next couple of years. They have a lot of speed in their backs & wideouts.

JV's have some talented position players along with the freshman. On the JV side Cooper to Dayton in the aerial attack looked good early in the season as did Pevy & Carr in the running game. I'm impressed with Kevin Waggoner(shopper article) running the ball as a frosh. I think Caleb Leonard, Tyler Turner just to name a couple should get a good looks as a sophomores to play varsity. The freshman team had an outstanding year. The future looks bright for Halls Football.

West. Jake Ryan had a good game in the passing department. West is going to be reckoned with in the next couple of years. They have a lot of speed in their backs & wideouts.

JV's have some talented position players along with the freshman. On the JV side Cooper to Dayton in the aerial attack looked good early in the season as did Pevy & Carr in the running game. I'm impressed with Kevin Waggoner(shopper article) running the ball as a frosh. I think Caleb Leonard, Tyler Turner just to name a couple should get a good looks as a sophomores to play varsity. The freshman team had an outstanding year. The future looks bright for Halls Football.

Thanks for the info ZCAR. I haven't gotten to see any of the JV or Freshman games this year since my son plays youth league football. It kind of seems like a short season for those guys.

With next year's Senior class being so small, I am sure many underclassmen will be playing vital roles.