Sullivan Central Basketball!

Cougar Crazy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Leonard and Beverly guys didnt take to many shots last year. They did what any good post players do, and didnt take as many shots as Phil and Gabe or Hess did. Leonard and Beverly led the team to state last year and central will miss Beverly's average of double doubles a game a Leonards 12-19 points a game.

For starters, No one should be getting mad at Central for talking smack. I can assure you that it is none of the players. For the students from Central, there is nothing wrong with praising Central, but you shouldn't talk bad about other teams.

With that out of the way, I would like to say that it isn't the 2004-2005 season anymore. Talk shouldn't be focused on how much we will miss Beverly and Leonard. That's not even relevant. Comment all you like after you play us, but until then, dont hate....

i agree central has to many players on the team and the coach takes time away from the players that play on the jv but dress varsity. He only lets the jvers on varsity play 2 quarers during the jv games. I always thought that was to get those players ready for the varsity level, not let them play a little on jv and sit the bench the whole year on varsity.