Sullivan Central Basketball!

Cougar Crazy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Central moved up from their low A ball then "your boy" Gabe will defintely not lead te conference in ppg.

central moved up from AA, that has nothing to do with how good a player is. some of the best players in the state play single A and AA.if you dont know anything about Gabe you should keep your mouth shut. or maybe you do know how good he is and this is the only thing you can do about it is to talk trash on here. you will see how good he is on the court not on paper. that will shut you up

central moved up from AA, that has nothing to do with how good a player is. some of the best players in the state play single A and AA.if you dont know anything about Gabe you should keep your mouth shut. or maybe you do know how good he is and this is the only thing you can do about it is to talk trash on here. you will see how good he is on the court not on paper. that will shut you up

HEY LOOK THE BOY GENIUS IS BACK!!!

GABE WAS KILLING THEM LAST NIGHT INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. HE HAD 40 POINTS AND 13 REBOUNDS. CENTRAL LEAD BY 13 AT HALFTIME, HAD SOME PLAYERS IN FOUL TROUBLE BUT CAME OUT IN 2ND HALF AND GOT IT GOING GOOD. UP BY 25 THEN THE REFS TRY TO MAKE AGAME OUT OF IT. CENTRAL HAD TO MUCH TALENT EVEN FOR THE REFS TO MAKE UP.

I dont think so. The worst one was really short, heavy set, and ran like a pigeon. There was one with blonde hair, thats really young. He's done 2 of our games, one was a scrimmage. I think he's one of the better refs ive seen lately.

I hear that Cocke County is bad to hire an official to call their games that has a son playing on the basketball team.

if cocke county would have made there 1st eleven shots the game would have been alot closer. they couldnt beat a freshman team on a good day. good game over from gabe but not that much from anyone else on the team. gabe wont be able to carry the team all year. he needs some help from the outside hess and weatherford.