Sullivan Central Basketball!

Cougar Crazy

Hey CHS795, You seem to have had some pretty decent posts last year, but this year you have no faith. Whats up with that? And an even better question, Who are you?

Well it could be that I think last years team was better than this years team will be. Who am I? All I will say is that I have a relative who is a senior this year and let it go at that. I have watched almost all the games for the last 10-15 years, with the exception when they travel out of state. It is great the expectations are high. They should be. But you have to be realistic. The competition will be much better this year. After all, Sullivan East finished near the bottom of the conference last year and they beat us two times. Should they have beaten us.....NO! But they did. The Cougars were 3-3 against AAA teams last year. I would love nothing better than this team to win the conference and make a return trip to the State, but I don't think it will happen....at least not this year!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andre Whitehead probably doesnt even know Sullivan Central went to the state last year just like Tn High! Also, heard South may have lost a couple of players due to injury, Reid Powell and Beau Hauldren. Not sure, though.

I can assure you that Mr. Whitehead knew very well that Central went to State last year. I know first hand that he watched them play against Bolivar. He has a web site, Tennessee Prep Hoops, where he ranks the top players in the state each year. He bases his player rankings on information he gets from High School and College coaches.

Gabe Buchanan was all-state honorable mention last year, how can he not even be on the all-region team? And to put Keith Cradic over Phil Weatherford is unbelieveable, Weatherford maybe one of the best guards around here.

I agree that Gabe Buchanan should be listed on this team. Weatherford though I don't know. Gabe has the talent to be the best player in the conference. And that includes Omar. Phil will need to pick up his defense. But I would still pick him or Gabe over Cradic.

chs795 you were talking smack about this years team last year. dont come and watch them this year. but i can tell you this buchanan and hess and mccoy are pretty good inside. they are smaller but gabe can jump to make up for it. hess can show you a diffrent move at any time and mccoy has really improved. this years team will be able to score inside and out. sit in the stands and act like your pulling for them; but you are two faced and we dont need so called fans like you. and this years team will be the underdog. so the games they win will be even sweeter

I was a fan long before you were ever born and will be long after you have left. I was just stating my opinion, but it seems that if my,or anyone else's opinion for that matter, doesn't agree with yours, they we are two-faced. I hope this team wins every game they play. I hope they go back to the State. But realistically, it's not going to happen.