Goodpasture '05-'06

Cougars2State

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Why do you even keep up with the Cougars and have a screen name with them included when you went to 3 schools in 4 years. Congrats on winning the Metro Christian League. Don't hate the coach...if he was the problem then Daniels, Frey, and Buchanan would have left a long time ago.

Good screen name...for a ding-dong. You need a new one, though: Clueless!

Yea he still there but shouldn't be he is not all that good at least from what i seen

LOL! You must be blind then.

Great comeback...you must love to name call (Goodpastures coach and me). Listen here is what it all boils down to...you and your dad couldn't handle the pressure of playing competitive double AA basketball thought it would be easier to dominate in single A, well we all saw that wasn't the case so...Merto Christian.

You got what you wanted...playing time and free reign but leave the cougars out of this.

I do agree with one thing, CJ can play.

By the way...what college are you currently playing for?

Great comeback...you must love to name call (Goodpastures coach and me). Listen here is what it all boils down to...you and your dad couldn't handle the pressure of playing competitive double AA basketball thought it would be easier to dominate in single A, well we all saw that wasn't the case so...Merto Christian.

You got what you wanted...playing time and free reign but leave the cougars out of this.