Cumberland Intrasquad Match

CoachDelgado

This Saturday, Oct 29th at noon, Cumberland University will be having its intrasquad match. I would encourage any and all to attend. Coach Swint has done a great job recruiting Tennessee wrestlers. Let us all turn out in great numbers for what should be an entertaining afternoon.

Edited by CoachDelgado

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see you guys there!

some of the projected starters on the team this year will be, Luke Borneman (Houston) at 165, Justin Knox (Farragut) at 184, and Daniel Crosby (Greenville) at Hwt! Should be a great year for these guys, they are also hosting their region tournament this February! Lets all get out and support them!

Edited by Hamm

If anyone from the Memphis area is planning on making the trip up let me know. I am definitely interested in going and we could split the ride.

Thanks

There are a bunch of people from the Memphis area going, including the Bornemans, us Barnetts, and some coaches. Give us a call and maybe we could arrange something. I am SO looking forward to seeing these guys wrestle at the next level!

There are a bunch of people from the Memphis area going, including the Bornemans, us Barnetts, and some coaches. Give us a call and maybe we could arrange something. I am SO looking forward to seeing these guys wrestle at the next level!

Will try and get in contact with you Barnett's in the next day or so. I know you guys are more in the know with the families that might be going so I may let you play intermediary for me.

I guess I need a new siggy.

Well you still support your old team right? I would think maybe you need to blend the old with the new but don't lose the devil.