Ae's Jv Quarterback?

dirtydawg15

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which game are you referring to? The Fulton/LA game or the AE/Kingston game?

I'm talking about the Fulton game. AE plays at Kingston this Thursday. Yes, another Thursday night game :rolleyes:

Cleveland, you're right. We do need to get past Fulton in the playoffs. But if you really think about, whoever wins the Fulton AE playoffs game usually wins the State. Fulton is 2-0 vs AE in the playoffs. As the saying goes, "The third time is the Charm!" That's what's up!!! Let's GO AE!!

I'm talking about the Fulton game. AE plays at Kingston this Thursday. Yes, another Thursday night game :lol:

Cleveland, you're right. We do need to get past Fulton in the playoffs. But if you really think about, whoever wins the Fulton AE playoffs game usually wins the State. Fulton is 2-0 vs AE in the playoffs. As the saying goes, "The third time is the Charm!" That's what's up!!! Let's GO AE!!

Now look AERoad...., I mean Turtle. What kind of logic is that? "Whoever wins the Fulton AE playoff game wins state." That's because it's Fulton that wins the game and Fulton that goes on to win state. I guess you could also say that whoever wins the Fulton/Seymour, Fulton/Pigeon Forge, etc. playoff games usually goes on to win the state. You all need to actually win that game first before comparing yourself to the Falcons.

Well, anyway- good luck this week at Kingston. (Be careful down there in Roane County though- I've been chatting with a few of their fans on another thread and I have to be honest with you- some of them don't sound too stable)

Now look AERoad...., I mean Turtle. What kind of logic is that? "Whoever wins the Fulton AE playoff game wins state." That's because it's Fulton that wins the game and Fulton that goes on to win state. I guess you could also say that whoever wins the Fulton/Seymour, Fulton/Pigeon Forge, etc. playoff games usually goes on to win the state. You all need to actually win that game first before comparing yourself to the Falcons.

Turtle's the name AEROADRUNNERS is in the retiring mode. Now if you think back over the last 4 years, AE or Fulton has been in the championship game. You can ask anyone about the seriousness of the AE and Fulton playoff game. Whoever wins that game will be consider the repersentative from the EAST.

Yes, Fulton has the edge over AE in the playoffs however, I don't think Fulton has a lot of room to be talking because AE has more than 2 gold balls in their trophy case. Yeah, it's been awhile but still they're ahead of Fulton in the number of GOLD Balls. KWALKER keep quiet we've talked about this already so don't say anything :thumb: .

Turtle, Turtle, Turtle. There you go again! Why in the world would you think I'm NOT gonna say something? OK - AE's got one more gold ball in football than Fulton. But let me ask this question AGAIN . . . . . . how many gold balls does the current AE players have? I'll answer it for you as I know it must pain you to have to admit that they have NONE while Fulton has TWO! And how many times has AE's current players made it to the 'boro?! I'll answer that for you, too - NONE, while Fulton's seniors have been every year so far!

I hated to have to get ugly with you like this, Turtle, but gosh, "Don't start no stuff, won't be no stuff" right?!

Turtle, Turtle, Turtle. There you go again! Why in the world would you think I'm NOT gonna say something? OK - AE's got one more gold ball in football than Fulton. But let me ask this question AGAIN . . . . . . how many gold balls does the current AE players have? I'll answer it for you as I know it must pain you to have to admit that they have NONE while Fulton has TWO! And how many times has AE's current players made it to the 'boro?! I'll answer that for you, too - NONE, while Fulton's seniors have been every year so far!

I hated to have to get ugly with you like this, Turtle, but gosh, "Don't start no stuff, won't be no stuff" right?!

OUCH

Woooooooooo Weeeeeeeeee, I knew I could get you going. :thumb: I knew you were going to say that. You say it all the time. Well, you have me still saying, AE has more Gold.... Current or Not!

Edited by Turtle

I really enjoy watching these two teams play. Let me say one thing this is not the same team I saw play AE back at the first of the year. They even seemed to have gotten bigger, faster, stronger, and mental. This is by far the best team I have seen from Fulton over the past 6 or seven years. They are physical, have great speed as usual, but are huge upfront this year.