Region 6aa, Dist 12

Mayberry

im gonna go out on a limb and say bolivar takes this district maybe even the region after that u have liberty lexington and south side all viable number 2's with my nod going to liberty

1 Bolivar Central The BEST plain and simple at least at basketball anyway as far as football i should coach

2 Liberty Tech scary good team probably the only team in the state that really would give the Tigers a scare

3 Lexington Mack and the boys look good but not good enough to stack up to these two

4 Jackson South Side Ive been hearing good things about the Hawks from Coach Fuller looking for them to come on strong this year

5-7 Camden Chester County McNairy Central Havent heard much about these teams just kinda figure they wont mess up the top 4

this district is very good this year. with 6-7 D 1 players its loaded with talent.

1) Bolivar- enough said.......

2) Liberty- great young coach, loads of talent

3) Lexington- this group have been starting together for about 3 years, still cant win the big games though

4) SouthSide- had somwhat down year last season, expect something good here

5) McNairy- one very talented player should be enough to stay off bottom

6) Chester Co- dont know much but had a down year last should be on the way up

7) Camden- probably starting 4 kids not even 16 yet...and very undersized

My rankings go like this.

1. Liberty or Bolivar-(These teams are about equal with Liberty havingmore height than last year with two 6'6 guys and getting a great transfer in Bijon Jones. Bolivar has the best 1 2 punch in TN with Liberty having the better player for player.)

3. Lexington-(Good team that is solid and fundamental.)

4. South Side-(Only lost one starter and has a lot of speed and quickness.)

5. Ken Bingham A.K.A. McNairy Central-(Refer to the name.)

6. Chester Co.-(Same as last year which is nothing.)

7. Camden-(Same as Chester Co.)

Edited by baseballa28

I am friends and talk with the team every day and I know all there is to know about him. You had the part about above average talent right but we have a great coach that puts those egos in check. Trust me this team is going to be very good and will make a run for that title teams win in Murfeesboro.

Edited by baseballa28

My rankings go like this.

1. Liberty or Bolivar-(These teams are about equal with Liberty havingmore height than last year with two 6'6 guys and getting a great transfer in Bijon Jones. Bolivar has the best 1 2 punch in TN with Liberty having the better player for player.)

3. Lexington-(Good team that is solid and fundamental.)

4. South Side-(Only lost one starter and has a lot of speed and quickness.)

5. Ken Bingham A.K.A. McNairy Central-(Refer to the name.)

6. Chester Co.-(Same as last year which is nothing.)

7. Camden-(Same as Chester Co.)

Where did Liberty get the extra height--transfers or puberty? It would be great to see another West TN team give Bolivar a run for their money. However, even if Liberty has the advantage "player for player" it will be very difficult to counter the experience Bolivar has gained winning two straight titles.

Where did Liberty get the extra height--transfers or puberty? It would be great to see another West TN team give Bolivar a run for their money. However, even if Liberty has the advantage "player for player" it will be very difficult to counter the experience Bolivar has gained winning two straight titles.

They are filling in for the twins. Josh Sain and Devon Jones are juniors and both stand 6'6. They both played for the Midstate Ballerz this summer. I think they are a little better than the twins and they have more height. But yes Bolivar has a ton of experience but don't count my boys at Liberty out.

Josh Sain and Devon Jones will be two of the most improved players/biggest surprises in the State this year. Anyone who saw them over the summer won't be the least bit surprised, but for two kids that barely recieved varsity action last year, they are very good Division 1 talents with unbelievable upside. Both are legitimate 6'5, very, very long, and athletic. Both can rebound and defend inside, yet both can play on the perimeter as well (Sain is a true 3, and Jones is a combo 3/4)... Bolivar only has one player taller than those two, so size won't be a major factor in their matchups (the Chism/Rhodes v. Sain/Jones matchups will be exciting)...

Bolivar has the edge in experience, winning mentality, and age (Kemp, Robinson, and Chism all are returning starters with Rings), but Liberty is not at all far behind. In fact, the Liberty backcourt will be deeper than Bolivar's, and more talented (though Kemp can control a game like no other)...

Should be some great matchups...

• 4 weeks later...

They are filling in for the twins. Josh Sain and Devon Jones are juniors and both stand 6'6. They both played for the Midstate Ballerz this summer. I think they are a little better than the twins and they have more height. But yes Bolivar has a ton of experience but don't count my boys at Liberty out.

I agree with you on some of your commits but for those that don't know bolivar has alot of talent that is hidden. True I'm a bolivar fan for ever high school grade of 89' and have seen them all after then. I must admit the first game they played UNION CITY they didn't look to impressive to me but come back the next night and played a back to back state champ in WMA and showed me a totally different time. Thay three games I have seen this year so far this team is not a WILLIE and WAYNE team. This is a threepeteCHAMPIONSHIP TEAM that is ready to play some ball. For you that don't know they showed me you really don't know were the THREE will come from. CRISP, GRIGGS, RHODES, GRIFFIN, K E M P, or even the big man WAYNE. OH yeah, ARMSTRONG is had a good showing out starting the season. UP and coming I think he is a freshman REID